Questions & Mysteries Gorosei about Shanks ( Hype )

we saw 5 top Rocks Pirate after Xebec fall
Whitebeard , Big Mom , Kaido , Shiki and another figure

if you as me ... Shanks defeated this guy ... and reclaimed Roger's blade for himself
Post automatically merged:

since a top Mihawk fan gave us this info ... I have to disagree

Shanks himself can't possibly be THIS strong this is MADNESS

sure it means Shanks is even stronger than what most people think
but above that it means .... Shanks YCs are even stronger than what we think
Shanks is stronger than many people think. That statement about can't deal with Red Hair didn't mainly imply Ben Beckmann or Lucky Roo, it directly mains Shanks himself as the main factor. If what WG meant is WG can't deal with him if he's angry, i tend to think that the WG's main army, The Marines, won't suffice.

Meaning if new marines was led by Akainu as FA and 3 new admirals, it implied that RHP has 3 admiral-tier crewmates (something other Emperors don't have, indeed) while Shanks is stronger than the FA Akainu.

Believing WSC title to be superior to Shanks, imo Shanks can be stronger than Akainu while being tiny hair bit weaker than Kaidou overall, i guess.

Orochi also said he didn't fear WG since he has Kaidou at his back, which is proven to be true as Kaidou playing around was able to decimate all those strong warriors and samurais without starting to be affected by any damage inflicted on him.

All this talk about rage imo means Shanks is probably stronger than Kaidou offensively (concentration of attack power, overall speed) due to higher technique of Conqueror's Coat, but Shanks will still lose after giving extreme extreme difficulty to Kaidou, since Kaidou's durability, regeneration, stamina, endurance are all superior to him.

...yet, Gorosei admitting inferiority is superior portrayal compared to Orochi stating Kaidou's superiority imo. So this is so so exciting to anticipate. As expected, WB not mentioning how good Shanks is as a swordsman,and instead praising his haki, is becoming more and more significant since the reveal of AdvCoC.

Shanks is stronger than many people think. That statement about can't deal with Red Hair didn't mainly imply Ben Beckmann or Lucky Roo, it directly mains Shanks himself as the main factor. If what WG meant is WG can't deal with him if he's angry, i tend to think that the WG's main army, The Marines, won't suffice.

Meaning if new marines was led by Akainu as FA and 3 new admirals, it implied that RHP has 3 admiral-tier crewmates (something other Emperors don't have, indeed) while Shanks is stronger than the FA Akainu.

Believing WSC title to be superior to Shanks, imo Shanks can be stronger than Akainu while being tiny hair bit weaker than Kaidou overall, i guess.

Orochi also said he didn't fear WG since he has Kaidou at his back, which is proven to be true as Kaidou playing around was able to decimate all those strong warriors and samurais without starting to be affected by any damage inflicted on him.

All this talk about rage imo means Shanks is probably stronger than Kaidou offensively (concentration of attack power, overall speed) due to higher technique of Conqueror's Coat, but Shanks will still lose after giving extreme extreme difficulty to Kaidou, since Kaidou's durability, regeneration, stamina, endurance are all superior to him.

...yet, Gorosei admitting inferiority is superior portrayal compared to Orochi stating Kaidou's superiority imo. So this is so so exciting to anticipate. As expected, WB not mentioning how good Shanks is as a swordsman,and instead praising his haki, is becoming more and more significant since the reveal of AdvCoC.
I know ... Shanks is the hype winner as always ... but dealing with Shanks Vs Mihawk is boring

Shanks is getting hype after hype while lurking in shadows ...
hopefully Mihawk will get some soon enough

I know ... Shanks is the hype winner as always ... but dealing with Shanks Vs Mihawk is boring

Shanks is getting hype after hype while lurking in shadows ...
hopefully Mihawk will get some soon enough
I do think Shanks had been already out of Mihawk's shadow of always inferior to WSS since Kaidou hype Shanks being paralleled to Xebec and also AdvCoC stuff that stop the user from cutting to become a crushing power instead.

But i also changed my mind and i now think Mihawk's CoA is surely superior to Shanks' due to AdvCoC reveal. Since Shanks has CoC hype then Mihawk will surely get his Black Blade CoA methods hyped as extremely high later when Mihawk takes larger part in the narrative.

That being said Shanks' CoC specialty and Mihawk's CoA specialty will both get hyped, and just like how Oda tried to hype every key players in SH like the idiot Luffy and badass Zoro both must get huge hype, the idiot Shanks and badass Mihawk also will get that parallel.

"He is waiting for a swordmaster to emerge to surpass even his rival Red Haired Shanks"

Looks to me like he is presumably waiting for a bigger challenge and it's not merely about skill with the sword. That would implicate Mihawk chickened considering that haki is part of swordsmanship.
I never said haki isn't parte of swordsmanship, but it's how you use It..
Mm. I'll make a thread and do some stuff hoping that what I have in my mind will be understand.

Coming clean after stoping Kaido and then stop the war while casually tanking a bloodlusted Akainu + calming him down. That was enough of a hype already.

This is a good addition tho

if you as me ... Shanks defeated this guy ... and reclaimed Roger's blade for himself

The next movie villain lool

I think they meant they won't be able to negotiate with him=marineford war 2.0!

Fifth pirate is probably captain John from Moriah's crew!

Last edited:
i still believe the theory that shanks is celestial dragon or "inner people" in WG
why? those gorosei treated him with respect n he can snitch about pirates to them directly not kong or akainu !!!
funny they treat pirates with respect like that when ALL world nobles treat their underling worse that human