Questions & Mysteries Gorosei about Shanks ( Hype )

• I just got this from the TL about Shanks when Gorosei talked about him :

One of the Gorosei :

<< We can't / won't be able to deal with the Red Hair if he got angry, but at the same time he's not someone who has any idea of doing something to this world.>>

Source :

@EtenBoby @Den_Den_Mushi @Aknolagon @stairs-kun @ivaannom
Can you please check the speech in japanese above and see if it is right or mistranslated ?

@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix :moonwalk:

One of the Gorosei :

<< We can't / won't be able to deal with the Red Hair if he got angry, but at the same time he's not someone who has any idea of doing something to this world.>>

Source :

Can you please check the speech in japanese above and see if it is right or mistranslated ?

just like Ace Novel said and just like what Garp said about

and interesting this ... they said "لن يكون بمقدورنا
it means "we can't | we are not able to"
this is just Marine Ford level hype all over again ...
that Red Hair Pirate > Marine

Last edited:

One of the Gorosei :

Source :

Excellent find. This goes hand in hand with the bounty statement that the Red-Hairs are viewed as unbeatable by the marines.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I do wonder what Shanks did to establish himself as a Yonko. Luffy got a Grand Fleet and took on the Big Mom Pirates, Blackbeard ripped the piss out of the World Gov and beat the Whitebeard Remnants.

How did Shanks manage to push himself into this company? Whitebeard, Big Mom and Kaido were established pirates from when Shanks was just a kid, he must have done something big to be considered the first of the Loguetown generation to make it as an Emperor/Great Pirate.

And his crew must have been invovked as well since there’s good reason to believe that while Shanks has a lower bounty than the Rocks Yonko, his crewmates generally are higher than the other Yonko.

I do wonder what Shanks did to establish himself as a Yonko. Luffy got a Grand Fleet and took on the Big Mom Pirates, Blackbeard ripped the piss out of the World Gov and beat the Whitebeard Remnants.

How did Shanks manage to push himself into this company? Whitebeard, Big Mom and Kaido were established pirates from when Shanks was just a kid, he must have done something big to be considered the first of the Loguetown generation to make it as an Emperor/Great Pirate.

And his crew must have been invovked as well since there’s good reason to believe that while Shanks has a lower bounty than the Rocks Yonko, his crewmates generally are higher than the other Yonko.

we saw 5 top Rocks Pirate after Xebec fall
Whitebeard , Big Mom , Kaido , Shiki and another figure

if you as me ... Shanks defeated this guy ... and reclaimed Roger's blade for himself
Post automatically merged:

Shanks is so hyped. Take this L, Lihawk fans. :endthis::steef::milaugh:
since a top Mihawk fan gave us this info ... I have to disagree

Shanks himself can't possibly be THIS strong this is MADNESS

sure it means Shanks is even stronger than what most people think
but above that it means .... Shanks YCs are even stronger than what we think

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

+

He is only a fucking Haki user. Basically still "young" Yonko and he is only few hundred millions apart from other big dogs.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
"He is waiting for a swordmaster to emerge to surpass even his rival Red Haired Shanks"

Looks to me like he is presumably waiting for a bigger challenge and it's not merely about skill with the sword. That would implicate Mihawk chickened considering that haki is part of swordsmanship.

"He is waiting for a swordmaster to emerge to surpass even his rival Red Haired Shanks"

Looks to me like he is presumably waiting for a bigger challenge and it's not merely about skill with the sword. That would implicate Mihawk chickened considering that haki is part of swordsmanship.
can for 1 fucking moment you guys drop Shanks Vs Mihawk ...
people won't be convinced about Shanks Vs Mihawk even if Oda tell us the winner

Shanks Hype = Mihawk hype
Swordsman Hype = Mihawk hype = Shanks hype ...

this thread is too good to be wasted on this shitty old fight ....