Powers & Abilities Vivre Card Pack New Bounty Reveal.

Oda really screwed up with the revolutionary army. Their bounties are too low. Yes they don’t attack civilians etc but they should be the biggest fear of the WG
Oda is stupid
How does it make sense for the revolutionary commanders to have crappy bounties when their leader is the most wanted man in the world??

Their bounties should be much higher just from the association

not that I care
The revolutionary army is lame

Oda is stupid
How does it make sense for the revolutionary commanders to have crappy bounties when their leader is the most wanted man in the world??

not that I care
I love the revolutionary army and I’m just suffering at this point. Over 1000 chapters and we’ve seen nothing from them, Oda fucked up

again headcanon. it was never stated that haki blooming in high diff fights is the only way to gain advanced forms of haki. luffy literally trained hard and unlocked ryou (advanced armament) in wano. for all we know katakuri could've trained his ass off to gain future sight. even bege said something like that in whole cake island.
You need to learn how to read. Luffy could ALWAYS use advanced CoA, he was simply unaware of it. Hyogoro helped him control it.

Look at when he was triggering Haki: stop Ace, Margerite, Hyogoro from dying. Stopping himself from getting his arms cut off from Mihawk. All extreme situations.

I love the revolutionary army and I’m just suffering at this point. Over 1000 chapters and we’ve seen nothing from them, Oda fucked up
The problem is that Characters move at Luffy's pace rather than their own.

Meaning that they can't really do anything untill they interact with Luffy.

The same reason why Akainu's "Strategy" regarding the New World is so weak despite Jinbei hyping it up. Same reason why pretty much no Supernova did anything in the Timeskip

Same reason why Zoro and Law and co just fucked around in Wano untill Luffy arrived

The plot flatout cannot move on without Luffy. Meaning that the Revolutionaries can't do anything untill then

The same reason why Akainu's "Strategy" regarding the New World is so weak despite Jinbei hyping it up. Same reason why pretty much no Supernova did anything in the Timeskip

Same reason why Zoro and Law and co just fucked around in Wano untill Luffy arrived

The plot flatout cannot move on without Luffy. Meaning that the Revolutionaries can't do anything untill then
Sad truth
:josad:
I swear One Piece is sometimes really bad

Oda is stupid

not that I care
I would call it hypocrisy ! When average yanko member get 500 M for being only member of the organization.
But Commander s of the organization who were responsible for fall of many kingdom got below 400 M.

Sad truth
:josad:
I swear One Piece is in some matters really bad
It's more that Oda refuses to let go of the Luffy focused formula even when he absolutely could

WCI island is the epitome of this. An arc that's wasn't supposed to have full fights ended up making an exception for Luffy where Oda literally rewritten Katakuri's entire character from the ground to make him Luffy's One On One fight. Oda just couldn't help himself

You also have Dressrossa where Oda could have easily Made Luffy and Law team up instead of what we got.

It's why people doubt Law and Kidd defeating Big Mom and expect Luffy to Blueno her in Elbaf. Because Oda just can't help himself

It's more that Oda refuses to let go of the Luffy focused formula even when he absolutely could

WCI island is the epitome of this. An arc that's wasn't supposed to have full fights ended up making an exception for Luffy where Oda literally rewritten Katakuri's entire character from the ground to make him Luffy's One On One fight. Oda just couldn't help himself

You also have Dressrossa where Oda could have easily Made Luffy and Law team up instead of what we got.

It's why people doubt Law and Kidd defeating Big Mom and expect Luffy to Blueno her in Elbaf. Because Oda just can't help himself
You summarised my biggest complaint about One Piece. Luffy is not the MC, he has become the complete focus of the story.

Luffy and Law did team up. What’s your complaint? Doffy could break them up using his powers but even at the end Law was sheltering him.

In WCI, I agree Sanji should have beat the crap out of Oven or something. That was disappointing. Katakuri fight was dragged but good.

Luffy and Law did team up. What’s your complaint? Doffy could break them up using his powers but even at the end Law was sheltering him.

In WCI, I agree Sanji should have beat the crap out of Oven or something. That was disappointing. Katakuri fight was dragged but good.
I feel instead of Doflamingo trying to counter KKG like a Moron Law should have been involved in the Last Blow in that fight

This is retarded. Plot is constantly moving when the main characters aren't there that's like a major appeal of one piece

I feel instead of Doflamingo trying to counter KKG like a Moron Law should have been involved in the Last Blow in that fight
Law should have gotten his revenge on doffy by himself , luffy should have had another plot line in dressrosa

Instead of being a damsel in distress so luffy-sama can help him

the law/doffy storyline was too personal for an outsider to come in and finish the job

just my opinion

So Luffy in a couple months had more notoriety than the commanders of the Levolutionaries have accumulated in 20+ years?

lmao
Yes the guy who directly attacked enies lobby and shot the government flag to declare war on them has a higher bounty than the guys who spend all their time freeing Foosha Village equivalent places of regular people
Post automatically merged:

The only reason Luffy even won was gamma knife ruining doffys organs and making him spend so much attention + power holding himself together

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Whitebeard Pirates

- Marco The Phoenix -> around 1.057 Billion - 1.5 Billion Berries
- Izo -> around 500 Million - 542 Million berries.

Revolutionary Army

- Bello Betty Bounty -> around 438 Million - 470 Million berries
- Karasu Bounty -> around 382 Million - 429 Million berries
- Lindberg Bounty -> 320 Million Berries.
- Morley Bounty -> around 230 Million - 298 Million berries

@ScotchInformer @playa4321 @MarineHQ62 @sanjikun @RayanOO @SLC_Girl @T.D.A @MonsterZoro etc
Just doing random things.