Powers & Abilities Vivre Card Pack New Bounty Reveal.

This is a power scaling discussion so we have to put him in the exact same situation as Marco.

He freaks out, forgets he’s fighting a fucking admiral, and turns around to run to Big Mom.

In this case, Kizaru doesn’t even need a Vice Admiral, he just ends it, like Aokiji just ending Jozu.
He's in Mochi form 99% of the time, and has Future Sight. You're making up fake hypotheticals that will never happen.

Any top dude will never be caught out that stupidly.

Bring me the list of competitors and I'll give him his credit. Creating a record against fodders isn't anything special.
How the fuck did Katakuri get Future Sight if he's only fighting fodders?

Oda specifically stated, Haki blooms in extreme situations. Rayleigh said only the "mightiest in the world" have Future Sight.

He's in Mochi form 99% of the time, and has Future Sight. You're making up fake hypotheticals that will never happen.

Any top dude will never be caught out that stupidly.
“The fight is over if you look away for even a second.”
- Kizaru

“You can’t look away in a fight like this.”
- Aokiji

The only reason Jozu went down immediately while Marco didn’t is because of regen. Katakuri doesn’t have regen and would go down just like Jozu. No vice admiral needed

Dude, Clash doesn't mean it would have been Equal!
Clash means they both were gonna attack
They were both facing each other & going at it
I didn't say Crocodile would win that Clash but saying Jozu would is just wishful thinking

Instead of answering that question, Oda chose to make Doffy interfere & they both ignore Jozu which is very humiliating for him
For example, do you imagine Kaido going to attack Mihawk & then Shanks stops him, sits on his back & talks with Mihawk as they both ignore Kaido & he doesn't say a single word ???

Ofc this Scenario cannot happen
The reason it happened with Jozu is simply because Doffy & Crocodile are Superior
Aight I probably misreaded you. I thought that you were implying an equal clash incoming between the two.
You might think that mine is wishful thinking since I'm assuming that Jozu would've pushed Crocodile back but the point is: what kind of response did Croco have for the incoming Brilliant Punk?
By the time Doffy stopped him, Jozu was literally in front of Croc as we can see here and Crocodile wasn't preparing something:
What was Crocodile going to do to stop that angry diamond mass coming at him?

I like Sir Crocodile a lot, but thinking rationally I really don't see that scenario switching to Croco having the upper hand without Doffy's arrival...

How is Katakuri not special when no one could beat him for 50 years? Are you right in the head?
Katakuri's hype is also related to his fighting record,him being undefeated for 50 years only tells us he never fought someone stronger than Wci Luffy in his entire life.

I know you have Wci Luffy as above all commanders which even if true(I don't necessarily think it is),doesn't justify Katakuri's hype.
Which is the reason why no one could beat him for 50 years, and the reason Marco can't lay a hand on him.
Who did Katakuri fight again during those 50 years?

Last edited:
Katakuri's hype is also related to his fighting record,him being undefeated for 50 years only tells us he never fought someone stronger than Wci Luffy in his entire life.

I know you have Wci Luffy as above all commanders which even if true(I don't necessarily think it is),doesn't justifies Katakuri's hype.

Who did Katakuri fight again during those 50 years?
Katakuri fought against people strong enough to give him Future Sight, which not even Kaido and Big Mom have.

Aight I probably misreaded you. I thought that you were implying an equal clash incoming between the two.
You might think that mine is wishful thinking since I'm assuming that Jozu would've pushed Crocodile back but the point is: what kind of response did Croco have for the incoming Brilliant Punk?
By the time Doffy stopped him, when Jozu was literally in front of Croc as we can see here:
What was Crocodile going to do to stop that angry diamond mass coming at him?

I like Sir Crocodile a lot, but thinking rationally I really don't see that scenario switching to Croco having the upper hand without Doffy's arrival...
You think Oda would make Doffy stop the Stronger Opponent & Hype the Weaker One?!
Come on man, be Rational
And that wasn't the First Panel where Doffy stopped Jozu, don't lie to yourself, it's not nice

You know that Crocodile ate a Devil Fruit right? Or does he have to play with your Rules?
Actually we did saw Crocodile use Sables right after this Conversation so it was clear he was gonna use that

Stop underestimating Crocodile please
He have Rivalry with Doflamingo, they both ignored Jozu
He didn't care about anyone in WB Crew except WB himself & even called his Old & Sick Version "Weak" & not worth fighting anymore
Gorosei went Crazy after his Defeat & said the Balance is at Risk
Doflamingo considered Law his Inferior & should become his Subordinate but he considers Crocodile his Equal & wants an Alliance with him

In Movie Stampede, it was said that he had a Draw against Undefeated Young Bullet who only lost against Roger & Garp/Sengoku Duo
He showed Awakening & excellent Stats in everything, he also saved Luffy from Mihawk & Akainu
Sengoku said he thought they were very lucky to have him against WB & the guy participated in Summit War fighting both sides

You're throwing everything that Oda built for this Character, just because Jozu surprised him with an Attack
That's Crazy !!

Put yourself in Oda's Perspective Man, he made so much Effort to Hype Crocodile so many times & made him an Important Major Character in OP World & Story in general & you think he suddenly decided to make some Yonko Commander with 10 chapters screen time Stronger than him & then made him lose his arm & make his exit??

I swear this is Insane, you people sometimes forget this Manga is written by some guy & didn't fall from the sky
When Oda wants to Highlight a Commander, he treats him the way he done Katakuri or Shiryu, not the way he treats Smoothie