Status
Not open for further replies.
One hilarious argument I haven't seen addressed when I asked it last week:

If Zoro is supposed to immediately recover via Mink medicine, what is he supposed to do then? If the argument is that he's supposed to go back to the roof, how will he do it? Is Marco going to repeat the exact same process as he did before and throw him up there?

If he's only "meant" to fight Kaido at the capital, the the fuck is he going to do until that moment happens? Fight fodder while Yamato fights Kaido and Sanji fights Queen. What about Luffy? Somehow Zoro's fight against Kaido is supposed to take precedent over Luffy's.

Logically explain to me how this makes sense

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

If Zoro is supposed to immediately recover via Mink medicine, what is he supposed to do then? If the argument is that he's supposed to go back to the roof, how will he do it? Is Marco going to repeat the exact same process as he did before and throw him up there?

If he's only "meant" to fight Kaido at the capital, the the fuck is he going to do until that moment happens? Fight fodder while Yamato fights Kaido and Sanji fights Queen. What about Luffy? Somehow Zoro's fight against Kaido is supposed to take precedent over Luffy's.

They already in wano dumbo. Momo and shinobu landed on the ground.

Then show the panels that show he's meant to fight King. Why can't you do that ?
I've literally provided you a 1000 chapters worth of examples as to "why" he's meant to fight King.

You of all people should know why "providing panels" didn't work for Sanji vs King and the one panel that was used to justify that fight.

This is becoming "Kings merienda/bent beak" levels of stupid. Marco is not a main character.

Get over your fanfic.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman

What is marco supposed to do then Just stand there and do nothing 💀💀

Or you know, *gasp*, maybe Zoro is only meant to fight King and fan wishes have been blown way out of proportion

Funny how the ZKK has turned from "Zoro is reaching for the top" to "Zoro can't do too much in a single arc"
Even if ZKK memes didn't exist, Oda giving Zoro time against Kaido alongside the other 4, with Zoro being able to defend Luffy several times, tank hits from both Big Mom and Kaido, blocking Hakai for a few seconds and then scaring Kaido permanently. I would say him going back down to fight King wouldn't hype me that much at all.

If that's what only happens, great, Zoro did a lot in this fucking arc. But whenever people remember about Zoro in this raid in the future, at least most of Zoro fans, they are gonna remember the big moments of the rooftop before the King fight.

And there's also all that build up of giving Zoro Enma that was the only blade able to scar Kaido, and how Zoro could surpass Oden if he was able to turn it into a Black Blade, all that stuff is thrown in the garbage if he just fights King. There's also all the Ryuma in Monsters, Shimotsuki Lineage, Thriller Bark Ryuma Moment setups that would just go to waste.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I've literally provided you a 1000 chapters worth of examples as to "why" he's meant to fight King.

You of all people should know why "providing panels" didn't work for Sanji vs King and the one panel that was used to justify that fight.

This is becoming "Kings merienda/bent beak" levels of stupid. Marco is not a main character.

Get over your fanfic.
YOUVE NOT GIVEN A SINGLE ONE
Show me one PANEL

Last edited by a moderator:
And there is 0 set up for it.
Hatchan met Zoro first & got Angry because he Tricked him
Tashigi met Zoro before she Fought him
Ohm & Zoro fought in 5 Battle Royale & then Chopper got Defeated by him before Zoro decided to take Revenge & Fight him
Kaku met Zoro & faced him in Water 7 before they fought in Enies Lobby
Ryuma was an obvious Fight for Zoro, the guy was literally Original Zoro from the Past
Hatchan told Zoro about Hyouzou & Luffy too mentioned him before Zoro ended his Career
Zoro fought Pica in Castle before their Final Fight
Mr. 1 is only one who fought Zoro the moment they met, but that was literally the start of Straw Hats involvement in the War
But even so, it was a Battle of Bounty Hunters & both heard of each other

So dunno where these people find Build Up between Zoro & King
There is literally "None"

Status
Not open for further replies.