Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro can learn how to properly use his CoC against King and it would make more sense for Zoro to be able to behead Kaido after he learnt how to use his CoC regarding how his best attack could "only" make a scar
I do understand that and i agree with it in a narrative sense.

But as an One Piece and also a MCU fan, i know that when you have a huge list of important characters in a story, you give each character at least one good moment and only a few of those characters, the most important ones, two good moments and SOMETIMES three good moments. There just isn't enough screen time for everyone.

So if Oda already gave Zoro: defeating Apoo temporarly to get the antitode, destroying Queen's gun, going to the rooftop with the rest, blocking and tanking hits from Big Mom and Kaido, saving Luffy a bunch of times, cutting Kaido with tatsumaki and Asura, CoC confirmed and all this good stuff. When i see Zoro getting healed one more time, i don't know if there's enough screen time left for my boy to get BOTH King and Kaido.

I could see him doing one of the two, but both seems OVERKILL considering how much Oda already gave Zoro and there's a lot of characters that still didn't do shit in the arc. Like Yamato, Brook, Usopp and the list goes on.

I do understand that and i agree with it in a narrative sense.

But as an One Piece and also a MCU fan, i know that when you have a huge list of important characters in a story, you give each character at least one good moment and only a few of those characters, the most important ones, two good moments and SOMETIMES three good moments. There just isn't enough screen time for everyone.

So if Oda already gave Zoro: defeating Apoo temporarly to get the antitode, destroying Queen's gun, going to the rooftop with the rest, blocking and tanking hits from Big Mom, saving Luffy a bunch of times, cutting Kaido with tatsumaki and Asura, CoC confirmed and all this good stuff. When i see Zoro getting healed one more time, i don't know if there's enough screen time left or my boy to get BOTH King and Kaido.

I could see him doing one of the two, but both seems OVERKILL considering how much Oda already gave Zoro and there's a lot of characters that still didn't do shit in the arc. Like Yamato, Brook, Usopp and the list goes on.
I understand but we could already say that Zoro did too many things in this arc comparing to others characters so adding 1 or 2 scenes seems legit imo

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro couldn't even make Kaido fall to the ground :funky: Hawkins would be able to completely survive Hakai :funky:It's over. Zoro and Kaido are not gonna meet again :funky:
Well Zoro doesn't rely on brute force prominently, his attacks are based off lethality.

This is also why Kaido ended up mocking Luffy at the end, he presumably didn't even manage to damage Kaido as much as Zoro did notwithstanding the notion that he tackled no Hakai unlike Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.