Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep crying loser
Crying like a bitch cause he can't find a single panel to prove his point.
No, we've gone over this a hundred times already. What you are doing is the same shit that Chrono tried to do with me. He threw that Sanji vs King clash panel 400x at me instead of just looking at the clear parallel for Sanji vs Queen. He also asked me to provide evidence about how I know. I told him to refer back to the last 1000 chapters where matchups always ended with Zoro and Sanji fighting the #2 and 3 villains of a group or the myriad of other details I gave him. He proceeded to tell me thats not evidence.

Where's Chrono now? Where's Sanji now?

Your Marco/King parallel (what you call "evidence") is the same "they're flyers and fire users" argument that was being used to justify Sanji vs King. Marco fought Queen just as much as he fought King. Ever since Chopper took over for Queen, Marco and King have literally been offscreened. They have gotten ZERO big panel moments since. Unlike Inu and Jack, which actually has shown them facing each other, Oda has shown nothing for Marco.

And even if he does, it doesn't matter. Chopper got moments too over 4 chapters, and yet it still ended up being Sanji's fight.

Go ahead, ignore my words again and continue to ask for pictures instead. Clearly reading comprehension is a problem for you, since you can't even realize the last 4 chapters have exclusively painted Luffy vs Kaido and literally zero to do with Zoro.

But here's a little something for you since dialogue is ultra super important to you:

Marco: "Look, im not going right after Kaido at this point."

This was to help against the virus and hold off the calamities. Nothing indicates he is meant to fight one of the calamities until the end. Nothing has even been shown regarding their fight since he attacked both together.

Don't be surprised if he leaves King to Zoro so he can help Yamato, just saying. If that happens, what would you compromise next? You already have done it with the rooftop, Hiyori and Zoro healing immediately. What's the next thing that "proves" you are right?

Are you now stooping to Chrono's old "no true swordsman" fallacy? :cheers:
No, that shit is dumb. Talking about how using a sword, but not using techniques and stuff doesn't make him a true swordsman.

My only problem is that he doesn't use his sword, period. If he was using his sword, then we could see if he is a great swordsman, just because he had a sword in his belt doesn't mean he is a great swordsman until we see him using it, that was all i said.

No, that shit is dumb. Talking about how using a sword, but not using techniques and stuff doesn't make him a true swordsman.

My only problem is that he doesn't use his sword, period. If he was using his swords, then we could see if he is a great swordsman, just because he had a sword in his belt doesn't mean he is a great swordsman until we see him using it, that was all i said.
or maybe he aint got srs

All that shit doesnt matter we are 100 + chapters in Wano and mans hasnt done shit
We barely knew anything from Who's Who till:
- He was confirmed to be a former CP9 member
- Was said to be a genius just like Lucci.

King is part of a special race, his appearance also resembles that of Magellan and Shiryu (perhaps he was the previous warden of Impel Down?).
Either way, Oda is just keeping his actual worth for the right moment.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman

King is part of a special race, his appearance also resembles that of Magellan and Shiryu (perhaps he was the previous warden of Impel Down?).
Still not worth of a Zoro slash.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman

And wtf is marco gonna do then Let Zoro fight King and then do nun. Didnt he say to Zoro let me these and go fight kaido?

One hilarious argument I haven't seen addressed when I asked it last week:

If Zoro is supposed to immediately recover via Mink medicine, what is he supposed to do then? If the argument is that he's supposed to go back to the roof, how will he do it? Is Marco going to repeat the exact same process as he did before and throw him up there?

If he's only "meant" to fight Kaido at the capital, the the fuck is he going to do until that moment happens? Fight fodder while Yamato fights Kaido and Sanji fights Queen. What about Luffy? Somehow Zoro's fight against Kaido is supposed to take precedent over Luffy's.

Logically explain to me how this makes sense
Do you believe Zoro won't fight Kaido again?

Status
Not open for further replies.