News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Highest pirate bounties don't need to all belong to Emperors, Warlord title is supposedly on par with Emperor title, both recognized as a part of 3 Great Power, strong Warlords can def have bounties higher than low end Emperors like Luffy. And Shanks just has an unique elite crew, Beckman is not like normal YC's, he can prob be recognized as an Emperor the same way Luffy was, if he goes solo and starts his own crew.
To me not, Luffy actually is a great pirate than any commander, and the Shichibukais are funny today.

Those are waay too high, I only see them having slightly highet compared to their top 3 counterparts on other crew but not THAT high
The thing is that King and Queen already have 1.3B... Marco have 1.37B and they are very close to Luffy. Yet no one of them where mentioned when Yonkou bounty get hyped. Only Shanks commanders where hyped, where state that Shanks crew has the best balanced bounty crew.

I mean why they didn't mentioned King and co, why Shanks commanders if their bounties are the same as King and co?

Veku

Flamboyant
How? Marco is a peaceful doctor who was retired since he lost Blackbeard, yet his bounty is much higher than Kata's who WCI Luffy barely defeated

The SH grandfleet contributed in inflating Luffy's bounty.

I agree that it's less likely that he is low top tier though, but he might not be, while still being above that version of Luffy judging by the big gap between YC1s and low top tiers
We can go back and forward trying to fgure out exactly the reasoning for Marco's bounty ( tho I don't think you can man make excuse for characters that have been the strongest underlings of Yonko's and had decades to gather their bounties), but I think it's clear that Luffy surpassed Yc in Wci, cause Oda made sure to place Luffy's bounty above that of commanders, at least this suggests he did.

Last edited:
The thing is that King and Queen already have 1.3B... Marco have 1.37B and they are very close to Luffy. Yet no one of them where mentioned when Yonkou bounty get hyped. Only Shanks commanders where hyped, where state that Shanks crew has the best balanced bounty crew.

I mean why they didn't mentioned King and co, why Shanks commanders if their bounties are the same as King and co?
Beckman would still have the highest bounty among them, having 100 mil above Marco would consider a mention from the navy

Bogard

You can't win
ace had just 500 mil tho?
550 Millions actually, which is higher than Izo's(who had the highest portrayal of the WBP after Marco, Jozu and Vista in MF), and that was while still being a youngster in rise. Post-dressrosa Luffy(who defeated Doffy) had lower bounty. It took his raid in WCI where he defeated 2 sweet commanders(with help), was viewed as the leader of the Bege Pirates + Vinsmoke alliance, alongside the Strawhats Grandfleet to surpass that bounty

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
king is probably going to have 1.33 B. king and queen have a relationship very similar to sanji and zoro and this will reflect that. it is no surprise that they are fighting/going to fight the duo with bounty 1B over theirs.
Post automatically merged:

550 Millions actually, which is higher than Izo's(who had the highest portrayal of the WBP after Marco, Jozu and Vista in MF), and that was while still being a youngster in rise. Post-dressrosa Luffy(who defeated Doffy) had lower bounty. It took his raid in WCI where he defeated 2 sweet commanders(with help), was viewed as the leader of the Bege Pirates + Vinsmoke alliance, alongside the Strawhats Grandfleet to surpass that bounty
fair.

I

Indigo

Why wouldn't Oda just reveal King's bounty together with Queen's back then tho? that would be a perfect meme to make believe on the Queen vs Zoro and Sanji vs Queen. If he is only 1.33B and Queen is 1.32B, why wait all this time to reveal that one?

He probably just forgot to be honest.