News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Why wouldn't Oda just reveal King's bounty together with Queen's back then tho? that would be a perfect meme to make believe on the Queen vs Zoro and Sanji vs Queen. If he is only 1.33B and Queen is 1.32B, why wait all this time to reveal that one?

He probably just forgot to be honest.
because hes waitying for zoro sanji tag team king queen

I

Indigo

because hes waitying for zoro sanji tag team king queen
But why would that matter? why wait that long to reveal a bounty that is almost the same as the other character his is paired with? that woiuldn't be a good reveal at all. It would just "ok, whatever". He should've just revelaed the bouties of the two of them together.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Just like mr1 had 75m and mr2 32m
Oda is not saving king s bounty to be 10.bigger lmao
he is saving it for when zoro vs king happens. so that he can show the parallels b/w zoro and sanji.

or

king has a slightly higher bounty than marco (around 1.45B) and it is dropped when marco vs king happens. and zoro goes back to the roof top to fight kaido.

I

Indigo

Mihawk's bounty should at least be higher than all YC1 commanders tho.

It would make no sense for Mihawk and Shanks to be considered rivals if Shank's right hand man has a higher bounty than Mihawk himself.

You could argue that Mihawk has a lower bounty because he doesn't have a crew and go about doing shit against the governament / islands, just stays doing his own shit and fighting strong people. But now the marines are actually going after him, his updated bounty should be higher than Benn Beckman's at least. I'm not saying his bounty needs to be close to 4 bil like Shanks, but 2 Bil at least.

Yes, i'm a Mihawk and Zoro fan, and i'm doubting everything with these new low bounties for Marco and Revolutionaries.