Luffy will be for kaidou, what BB was for wb in the war. Admirals or BB, kid, law will get kaidou to 10 or 20 % and luffy will only beat the 20% left with his noob level advanced coa. While Zoro will have to sacrifice himself and go in a room with big mom so She forgets about the war and not help kaidou in combat.
Yeah... Kid or Law will get Kaido to 20% lmao
Some people here bro :gokulaugh:

Worst

Custom title
I expect him to be at least able to compete with a yonko using 50% of his own strenght. He will push that to 100 in a couple of arcs if the 5 years thing is right. :cheers:
Idk man the gap seems way to big even with that CoA thing I mean Kaido and BM clashed for DAYS and were barely scratched there is no way in hell Luffy can stand BM/Kaido for days the only way one of them will fall in less than a day is for a lot of people to team up against them all at once Luffy will definitely improve but from that to be able to take on a Yonko 1v1 to me it's going to be a long road....

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Idk man the gap seems way to big even with that CoA thing I mean Kaido and BM clashed for DAYS and were barely scratched there is no way in hell Luffy can stand BM/Kaido for days the only way one of them will fall in less than a day is for a lot of people to team up against them all at once Luffy will definitely improve but from that to be able to take on a Yonko 1v1 to me it's going to be a long road....
Hybrid Kaido will still mid diff Luffy at worst. I suppose he at least went from being one shot by Base Kaido (despite acting reckless) to give Base Kaido a consistent match :)