TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bege is very intelligent. His plan to beat Big Mom was great, but it was Big Mom so of course it didn't work out. Respect Bege.
His plan was an on—the—spot catastrophe that relied on elements that fell into his lap in the final 24 hours of the executing his assassination scheme. Caesar Clown's round up was convenient, and in no way part of his original plan. Luffy's arrival was convenient, and in no way apart of his original plan. Jinbe's betrayal was convenient, and no way apart of his original plan. Alladin and his wife getting rid of the tracking—jelly fish was convenient, and no way apart of his original plan.

He basically just had an idea to attack Mother Caramel's picture and that was it. I think he might be really dumb for considering that to be enough to kill a Yonko in front of her entire crew and get away.

batman who fights using only intelligence.
First of all batman doesn't fight using "only intelligence"... the man has million dollar weapons and magic and alien technology
Post automatically merged:

He basically just had an idea to attack Mother Caramel's picture and that was it. I think he might be really dumb for considering that to be enough to kill a Yonko in front of her entire crew and get away.
His plan had way more layers

For one, There was big mom's wail that he was sure could immobilise her entire crew and that was only stopped because he did not anticipate Katakuri would attend and use his future sight and Mochi powers to create ear plugs for the rest of her family

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yes I am, and that’s because the weakest creature in the world’s sea, land and air is my favorite character
May I ask a question?

Would you be so kind as to tell me where I could find the raw versions of SBS' and some raw versions of chapters? If you know where it can be found that is.

Thank you in advance.

D

Deleted member 83

May I ask a question?

Would you be so kind as to tell me where I could find the raw versions of SBS' and some raw versions of chapters? If you know where it can be found that is.

Thank you in advance.
Sorry but I don’t know where you could find those old ones online.
U killing me babe :josad:
I know fact can be hard to accept sometimes :gokulaugh: