D

Deleted member 83

I just finished watching Kol’s reaction to the most recent anime episode in which he said that the anime messed up big time because us manga readers(or something like that) know Kaidou should be half as tall as Jack...
As far as I’m concerned Kaidou’s height hasn’t been revealed yet, is he another one of those who are misled by Artur’s jokes??

S

stealthblack

I just finished watching Kol’s reaction to the most recent anime episode in which he said that the anime messed up big time because us manga readers(or something like that) know Kaidou should be half as tall as Jack...
As far as I’m concerned Kaidou’s height hasn’t been revealed yet, is he another one of those who are misled by Artur’s jokes??
oda was not super consistent with his size. when introduced he looked really huge next to kid and co, after he beats luffy he looks not much above his fodders, also when king takes down bm he looks barely above his men, when fighting bm he looks up there with bm that is not much smaller then elbaf giant.

Worst

Custom title
oda was not super consistent with his size. when introduced he looked really huge next to kid and co, after he beats luffy he looks not much above his fodders, also when king takes down bm he looks barely above his men, when fighting bm he looks up there with bm that is not much smaller then elbaf giant.
Ye in 951 he looks as tall as BM (if not a little above imho)

Is he talking about Dragon Kaido? Dragon Kaido is like town sized

Or is he talking about that scene with Kaido drinking booze? Because Kaido's size relative to his men has been flip flopping around throughout Wano in the manga so the Anime actually did a pretty good job with messing with perspective not to commit to any one size as far as I've seen

D

Deleted member 83

Is he talking about Dragon Kaido? Dragon Kaido is like town sized

Or is he talking about that scene with Kaido drinking booze? Because Kaido's size relative to his men has been flip flopping around throughout Wano in the manga so the Anime actually did a pretty good job with messing with perspective not to commit to any one size as far as I've seen

They are talking about black clover dawg
Post automatically merged:

Oh this shot... nah this was too quivk a shot to matter as much... the anime watchers themselves probably won't even remember this scene

I thought you meant that transformation scene where Kaido's size can be directly made evident
he was talking about a wsj title. but didnt wanna specify which one