Status
Not open for further replies.
Tama is the worst thing Oda has ever done to us. Oda made me hate a 8 year old kid.
Big fuck you to Oda

Yes I’m salty
Even Greg and co are annoyed. At this moment I legit think that Oda knowing that his reader dislike One piece and he beeing like" nah I still do it"...
If this continue, the sales will fall again and again. My hope for the one piece community: I know that 99% of One piece fans aren't like Tama but they can't criticize Oda. You guys must criticize him, on twitter or youtube, not fear anything. This could save this arc, like editors warning Oda about the feeling of the community.

Each page for Tama is a each less page for other characters. Wouldn't we love to see either Robin vs BM? Or more about King or other fight scene?

As community not lying yourself saying that this is good, accept that Tama is really a poison for One piece. Criticize it and show your feeling,don't fake it because you cannot criticize Oda.

Oda and his editors must learn it. They should respect their fandom of 20years better. We deserve the strawhats,not Tama and other irrelevant characters.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Even Greg and co are annoyed. At this moment I legit think that Oda knowing that his reader dislike One piece and he beeing like" nah I still do it"...
If this continue, the sales will fall again and again. My hope for the one piece community: I know that 99% of One piece fans aren't like Tama but they can't criticize Oda. You guys must criticize him, on twitter or youtube, not fear anything. This could save this arc, like editors warning Oda about the feeling of the community.

Each page for Tama is a each less page for other characters. Wouldn't we love to see either Robin vs BM? Or more about King or other fight scene?

As community not lying yourself saying that this is good, accept that Tama is really a poison for One piece. Criticize it and show your feeling,don't fake it because you cannot criticize Oda.

Oda and his editors must learn it. They should respect their fandom of 20years better. We deserve the strawhats,not Tama and other irrelevant characters.
But remember - complaining about this openly antagonistic author is verboten around here, according to the cool tough guys who will defend this detached millionaire to the DEATH :getnappaed:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

Tama is great and every chapter with her is a bliss
:optimistic::moonwalk:

I was expecting more mythology in Wano, since Kaido is Seiryu. Goddess of Sun is Amaterasu and I don't know how is going to be translated, but there is no male god of sun. Only Byakko and Genbu are missing

Status
Not open for further replies.