Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll need to calm down. Obviously what happened to Tama next needed to be addressed. Did you think she wasn't going to appear for the rest of the raid? So the first couple pages are her escaping, big deal. The chapter is literally called "Jinbei vs Who's Who". Most of the chapter is going to be an awesome fight. I for one am glad to have the Tama stuff mixed in with great chapters like this instead of having more chapters dedicated to her.

Even Greg and co are annoyed. At this moment I legit think that Oda knowing that his reader dislike One piece and he beeing like" nah I still do it"...
If this continue, the sales will fall again and again. My hope for the one piece community: I know that 99% of One piece fans aren't like Tama but they can't criticize Oda. You guys must criticize him, on twitter or youtube, not fear anything. This could save this arc, like editors warning Oda about the feeling of the community.

Each page for Tama is a each less page for other characters. Wouldn't we love to see either Robin vs BM? Or more about King or other fight scene?

As community not lying yourself saying that this is good, accept that Tama is really a poison for One piece. Criticize it and show your feeling,don't fake it because you cannot criticize Oda.

Oda and his editors must learn it. They should respect their fandom of 20years better. We deserve the strawhats,not Tama and other irrelevant characters.
💯 👌🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.