Status
Not open for further replies.
i am just afraid that after Luffy beat kaido.

Previous villains will be treated as strong as Kaido.

For example for Rob Lucci, this mofo is acting like he is so strong even at the same level with Sabo.

I hope it will not go like that.
Without a doubt that is what is going to happen. Luffy literally needed Zoro to carry him by Apoo's basic attack. Then Luffy need G4 to escape from Ulti. And now base Luffy is can 1 v 1 Kaido. Oda power levels are all over the place.

H

humanbeing

I would assume the low bounties of the revos don't necessarily indicate that they are weak , more likely the revos don't get high bounties compared to the pirates.
Sabo had 602 million bounty even though he was damn strong even before having the mera mera no mi. his armament haki was stronger than that of all commander we saw till now.

I would assume the low bounties of the revos don't necessarily indicate that they are weak , more likely the revos don't get high bounties compared to the pirates.
Sabo had 602 million bounty even though he was damn strong even before having the mera mera no mi. his armament haki was stronger than that of all commander we saw till now.
i think they are weak. I mean who would u give higher bounties to if you were the WG? The guys who mostly steal stuff or the guys who want to overthrow you ? :zosleepy:

Without a doubt that is what is going to happen. Luffy literally needed Zoro to carry him by Apoo's basic attack. Then Luffy need G4 to escape from Ulti. And now base Luffy is can 1 v 1 Kaido. Oda power levels are all over the place.
Loda has no powerlevel. His storytelling & powerlevel is disgustingly bad.. I mean his amazing in drawing no doubt about that, but otherwise? Absolutely horseshit

Rooftop was a great example for ridiculous fanservice „powerlevel“ Bullshit

H

humanbeing

i think they are weak. I mean who would u give higher bounties to if you were the WG? The guys who mostly steal stuff or the guys who want to overthrow you ?
not really you compare them to Zoro and Sanji . Sanji and Zoro are expected to defeated guys with bounties that are 1b+ higher than their own.

Loda has no powerlevel. His storytelling & powerlevel is disgustingly bad.. I mean his amazing in drawing no doubt about that, but otherwise? Absolutely horseshit

Rooftop was a great example for ridiculous fanservice „powerlevel“ Bullshit
How can you call him Loda and then belong to a forum centered around spoilers of something he writes and publishes weekly?

Status
Not open for further replies.