Status
Not open for further replies.
WW's beef with Luffy isn't serious enough to be a primary motivator but more of a painful reminder and plays fairly similar to Buggy's and his issues with prison might be related to the sadistic nature of Impel Down rather than being enslaved but we can't tell for now.
Not a primary motivator yet he seeks to fight a member of the Straw hat crew. Especially one that may have more knowledge about what he is saying because he doesn't find this as important??..........................

Yet people wonder why I sometimes lose faith in humans

Not a primary motivator yet he seeks to fight a member of the Straw hat crew. Especially one that may have more knowledge about what he is saying because he doesn't find this as important??..........................

Yet people wonder why I sometimes lose faith I humans
Well yes Jinbe is still an enemy combatant and Who's Who seems more interested in learning about what Jinbe might know about the Sun God than stuff about Luffy, hence Luffy being secondary.

Well yes Jinbe is still an enemy combatant and Who's Who seems more interested in learning about what Jinbe might know about the Sun God than stuff about Luffy, hence Luffy being secondary.
So luffy is secondary yet who's who in detail explains why he hates luffy. Even adding that he hates his hat cuz its Shanks hat.

Infact who's who previously told jinbe that he has personal beef with him because he proudly boosts about being apart of the strawhat crew.......

Yet luffy is secondary????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.