Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i'm going with this for now.

Chapter 404 Franky vs Fukuro final page

Chapter 405 first page

Fight only ends at the half point of 406.

I'll say we get at least one more chapter of this fight :super:
While possible, people would still find that underwhelming & they aren't exactly wrong with how onigashima has been.

H

humanbeing

I'm looking forward Drake v Apoo and Killer v Hawkins but I wonder whether or not we will truly have 2 winners out of these ones or they shall be interrupted.
don't get your hopes up . they are not strawhats Oda might just show a panel or two at the end of the fights.
Apoo would have done for if Drake wanted to finish him off for good.

I

Indigo

Why is everyone so mad about the idea of Jinbei defeating Who's Who on this chapter?

I think it's quite possible.

There's a lot more fights to go in Wano compared to Thriller Bark / Enies Lobby how some of you are doing. I think only characters like Sanji, Zoro and Luffy would get multiple chapters for a fight.

That's just how Oda rolls nowdays, there isn't enough time for Straw Hats or fights, all time is needed for Tama. :lusalty:

Seriously strengthen your argument by sharing more examples. Nami Vs Kalifa is right there.
Yeah i know.

Chapter 404 Franky vs Fukuro

Fight continues.

Chapter 411 Nami vs Kalifa

Fight continues

Chapter 414 Sanji vs Jabra

Fight continues

Chapter 416 Zoro vs Kaku

Fight continues.

In the chapters named after their fight, SH's get the upper hand at the end of said chapter, and the fight continues :super:

Yeah i know.

Fight continues

Fight continues

Chapter 416 Zoro vs Kaku

Fight continues.

In the chapters named after their fight, SH's get the upper hand at the end of said chapter, and the fight continues :super:
These examples are also back when oda actually showed the progress of the fights.

I think its clear his writing style isn't the exact same as it used to be.

What happened with usopp/nami vs page one/ulti wouldve never happened pre timeskip

These examples are also back when oda actually showed the progress of the fights.

I think its clear his writing style isn't the exact same as it used to be.

What happened with usopp/nami vs page one/ulti wouldve never happened pre timeskip
They didn't get named chapters after their fights though in order to be able to check this equivalency.

While I agree. That argument doesn't hold for Ulti and her Ulti Metor attack that was never shown.
Her Zoan attack. We never saw it
When she was fighting Luffy before Yamato have her a headache.
I see but it's a different situation. Ulti vs Nami/Usopp was *never* a 1v1 to begin with while Who's Who vs Jinbei clearly is right now. And honestly Oda probably forgot or doesn't think it's important to show off Ulti's attack.

H

humanbeing

Why is everyone so mad about the idea of Jinbei defeating Who's Who on this chapter?

I think it's quite possible.

There's a lot more fights to go in Wano compared to Thriller Bark / Enies Lobby how some of you are doing. I think only characters like Sanji, Zoro and Luffy would get multiple chapters for a fight.

That's just how Oda rolls nowdays, there isn't enough time for Straw Hats or fights, all time is needed for Tama. :lusalty:
not mad more like not expected since even his bounty was not revealed yet and he is an ancient Zoan with some insane endurance.

Yeah i know.

Fight continues

Fight continues

Chapter 416 Zoro vs Kaku

Fight continues.

Yup! New World too:

Zoro vs Pica

Fight continues:

On the other hand, Pirate Zoro vs Samurai Ryuma -- albeit it shared half a chapter before this with Ussop defeating Perona and started with the characters saying this fight would be short since they were equal in strength.

So you expect oda to redo the named chapters to conclude these fights?
Or Oda doesn't plan to give Nami and Usopp this type of fights this arc.

Big Mom put Page One down instead of Usopp, and Big Mom also nerfed Ulti enough for Nami to put her down, so Oda probably does not think of these fights as proper Nami vs Ulti and Usopp vs Page One, so he is not giving them the same treatment.

I see but it's a different situation. Ulti vs Nami/Usopp was *never* a 1v1 to begin with while Who's Who vs Jinbei clearly is right now. And honestly Oda probably forgot or doesn't think it's important to show off Ulti's attack.
None of those reasons are good and that's why people have their criticisms.

It sounds like jumping through hoops to justify not saying something could be viewed as bad.
Post automatically merged:

Or Oda doesn't plan to give Nami and Usopp this type of fights this arc.

Big Mom put Page One down instead of Usopp, and Big Mom also nerfed Ulti enough for Nami to put her down, so Oda probably does not think of these fights as proper Nami vs Ulti and Usopp vs Page One, so he is not giving them the same treatment.
Then you can also say the set up was a waste of time if all out did was amount to Tama.

Big mom and Tama meeting wasn't even focused on too long.

If what you say is the case then oda shouldn't have built up that altercation to begin with.
Post automatically merged:

Have we got Ulti's and Page One's bounties? and i feel like at least Ulti is done for.
We got neither.

I feel like most bounties will be revealed in a data book

Status
Not open for further replies.