Status
Not open for further replies.
Badmouthing Oda's characters and still waiting for the release of the next chapter is like licking the vagina and badmouthing the sperm erupting from vagina after licking the vagina...if you hate Tama so much you can skip wano arc because Tama is MVP in the current chapters and she will have important role till the end of wano arc or may be in the whole series...as for wano arc Oda didn't introduce Tama just to make chapters lengthy...1st she was saved by her own ability and Luffy and called him big bro took her home fed him rice which she used to have once a year at her birthday eventhough she was hungry and drank the polluted water to get rid of hunger and even revealed her relationship with ace and all till now...do you think this was all to make chapter longer if you think so you are an idiot
I don't give a damn if it's the MVP, the problem is not its usefulness, you fucking idiot. It's especially that we see her too much, it's not normal that she has more screen-time than Robin, Brook, Franky and Jinbei combined. Do you understand dirty big fucking oda sucker ? A character like Tama doesn't give a damn in a war like this. She ain't even fucking 12 years old, how can you appreciate a character like this

I just hope that WsW atleast shows us CoA hardening once.
Super weird that except for Ulti none of the high ranking officers (Veterans and F6) , including the calamities, have still not shown any sign of haki at this point in the story.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Samurai this, Samurai that, Samurai piss, Samurai crap,
Oda sacrificed Scabbards for the sake of O-Tama, no cap

The build up for Scabbards was there, but then it went down like OP's sales.
I'm convinced Oda was tired of writing about Pirates and REALLY wanted to take the opportunity of Wano to write a story about Samurais and shit.
That would explain why the fuck the scabbards, no matter how random they are, have more panel time than some SH's. :kayneshrug:

Samurai this, Samurai that, Samurai piss, Samurai crap,
Oda sacrificed Scabbards for the sake of O-Tama, no cap

The build up for Scabbards was there, but then it went down like OP's sales.
what are you talking about? Scabbards got more screen time and more focus than any other side character in one piece got....heck, there was even a drawn battle with Kaido for some chapters and panels which no other side character got against main bad in the respective arc....

I'm convinced Oda was tired of writing about Pirates and REALLY wanted to take the opportunity of Wano to write a story about Samurais and shit.
That would explain why the fuck the scabbards, no matter how random they are, have more panel time than some SH's. :kayneshrug:
Giving panel time to Scabbards is not justified either. What did they accomplish? Take out Gifters? No. Take out F6? No. Dealt critical damage to Kaido or Calamities? No.

Oda is not connecting the dots, the story is all over the place. So much for world building that you just keep on writing thesis after thesis to give proper background even to the fodders.

what are you talking about? Scabbards got more screen time and more focus than any other side character in one piece got....heck, there was even a drawn battle with Kaido for some chapters and panels which no other side character got against main bad in the respective arc....
Thats what I said,

Samurais were HYPED by Oda.
And then, O-Tama came with that Kibi Dango, and sidelined years of effort to build up their characters.

Don't worry, when we get to the "highspeed, aerial, flame, artistic, stylish battle between the 2 Swordsmen" aka KING vs ZORO, things will get interesting, especially if the King-Nika theories hold true :stealthblack:

So does this fight end up as a mid dif or a low diff fight in favor of Jinbei? If so, I hope Jinbei fights Jack because fishman vs half fishman would be pretty dope.

I am gonna hype up the Samurais, they are super over powered. Zoro's master was from Wano, Ryuma was from Wano, used Akainu to hype them even more.

Wano starts, we see Tama is connected with Ace, all of a sudden she is more important than SHs and RS.

Oda took panel time away from SHs to give panel time to Scabbards, and then sidelined Scabbards to focus on O-Tama.

Tama has accomplished more than Scabbards could achieve in 20 years. (Remember if it was not for her, Babanuki would have reported to Queen that SHs have escaped).

I am already tired from reading and writing about Tama, Oda why dont you get fed up with her too :josad:

Don't worry, when we get to the "highspeed, aerial, flame, artistic, stylish battle between the 2 Swordsmen" aka KING vs ZORO, things will get interesting, especially if the King-Nika theories hold true :stealthblack:
After this fight with Who’s Who I have very little faith in King vs Zoro or Sanji vs Queen. The entire fight might literally be like this:

Chapter title: King vs Zoro
- King uses 3-4 attacks
- Zoro uses 3-4 attacks
- fight ends

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
After this fight with Who’s Who have very little faith in King vs Zoro or Sanji vs Queen. The entire fight might literally be like this:

Chapter title: King vs Zoro
- King uses 3-4 attacks
- Zoro uses 3-4 attacks
- fight ends
sanji vs queen will likely be quick too i remember people saying oda said he was going to offscreen most of the fights this arc so he could get on with it

Status
Not open for further replies.