One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

So, Kurozumi seems to have been an important family before... Isn’t it strage thay two regions (hakumai and Ringo) have a Shimotsuki Damyo? Maybe Kurozumi clan had one of these regions before.. perhaps hakumai, since ryuma was a from ringo and probably a shimotsuki, or a shinotsuki predecessor.
Don’t know for sure ofc, but it’s food for thought. Maybe moreninfo on other regions’ daimyos would help us understand.
Well it would be :

Kozuki : Kuri
Shimotsuki : Ringo
Kurozumi : Hakumai
Other family : Udon
Other : that other Region
Shogun : Capital city.

Even higher than Kaido BM

Yet he never became inbetweener currently
Marco is still high high tier who cant do a thing but fail.

Reminds me of rookie Kaido > shiki
Coz Oda didnt highlight him more in Rocks atiff lol

Roomier kaido > shiki
Teenage marco > Oden
I guess rookie buggy/shanks > scopper
Not the same. Sengoku mentioned WB, Kaido, and BM, and then mentioned Shiki with some fodders. This was clearly implying that those 3 were the 3 strongest. Also the audience is well aware of Shiki, unlike Gaban who hasn’t even been named in the manga, so Oda excluding Shiki because he doesn’t think that the audience knows him well enough isn’t the case

1. So Oden still wasnt the 1st division commander or WB's right hand man.

2. This is probabaly where Oden shows he a manhoe and joins Roger.

3. Oda retconned Crocus? Crocus joined during Roger's final 3 years of piracy but here he is 20+ years before that.
this is 28 years ago dawg. Which is 3 years before roger’s last voyage ended. Nothing was retconned. Just pay attention.

Name 2.

Experience? Nah, Marco was a rookie.

Loyalty? Maybe, but along with experience, there are others who had been there for longer and qualify more.

Seniority? Nope, again Marco was a relative noobie.

Leadership ability? Maybe but again unlikely for a rookie. He was just being bossed around by whitey bay last chapter after all.

Strength? That’s highly plausible, Marco did in fact have his mythical Zoan fruit for at least 2 years now.

Besides, all of the reasons that might theoretically qualify Marco for YC1 aside from strength, directly disqualify Oden to hold any YC rank at all as their is a negative correlation between what qualifies Oden and what qualifies marco.

The only plausible explanation for this, the only one, is that Marco is stronger than Oden. Just like the only possible explanation for Oden getting the YC2 rank is his strength.
Tell me why Burgess isn’t > Shiryu because I know that you think Shiryu is stronger despite being 2nd division commander

Accept he didn’t though
:suresure:

Oda said the Division Commanders weren’t ordered by authority lol. @Light D Lamperouge can you post that SBS again? I’m surprised by how many people actually thought Division Commanders weren’t ranked by strength.
So why wasn’t Jozu promoted to #2 when Oden left? You have no answer for this.

Didn’t realize that Mihawk is so weak that he gets stalemated by the Perospero of the WBP

So who's stronger

Oden, praises from WB, Roger, has given Gigga Nibba Kaido his biggest scar for life and was called a big shot in the same line as BM/Kaido by Sengoku

Or

A teenage bootleg Peacock (PK+ potential 🗿), whose best feat is getting obliterated by a newbie Yonko material and Gorosei doubting him taking BB despite him having entire WB alliance bar the death of Ace

Surely the latter, watch him stalemate Prime Rayleigh next chap

:gokulaugh:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Tell me why Burgess isn’t > Shiryu because I know that you think Shiryu is stronger despite being 2nd division commander
Blackbeard’s crew appears to be more structured by a mix of loyalty and seniority rather than strength.

Shiryu is far above burgess right now, but burgess gets the loyalty spot.

But there is no explanation for Oda giving Marco a spot > Oden other than strength.

If this position is based on anything other than strength, then oden himself wouldn’t even be a Commander, as all of the other stuff that would qualify Marco > Oden also puts whitey bay and others > Oden

Blackbeard’s crew appears to be more structured by a mix of loyalty and seniority rather than strength.

Shiryu is far above burgess right now, but burgess gets the loyalty spot.

But there is no explanation for Oda giving Marco a spot > Oden other than strength.

If this position is based on anything other than strength, then oden himself wouldn’t even be a Commander, as all of the other stuff that would qualify Marco > Oden also puts whitey bay and others > Oden
How about Marco bring on the crew for longer than Oden? Also since when was Marco even mentioned to be the 1st Division commander back then? It could have been occupied by a former allied captain for all we know
Post automatically merged:

I don’t get your posts tbh

I

Inspector_Mu

Dude please stop you’re embarrassing yourself
You can’t sidestep what the author said for your own silly logic. YC1 isn’t even a real thing. All sweet commanders had the same rank and all calamities have the same rank. There’s no “first division sweet commander” and ODA explicity said they are not ordered by strength for WHITEBEARD. So
Not the same. Sengoku mentioned WB, Kaido, and BM, and then mentioned Shiki with some fodders. This was clearly implying that those 3 were the 3 strongest. Also the audience is well aware of Shiki, unlike Gaban who hasn’t even been named in the manga, so Oda excluding Shiki because he doesn’t think that the audience knows him well enough isn’t the case
Rookie Kaido > Shiki

Yes. You and Major just sound the same

Name 2.

Experience? Nah, Marco was a rookie.

Loyalty? Maybe, but along with experience, there are others who had been there for longer and qualify more.

Seniority? Nope, again Marco was a relative noobie.

Leadership ability? Maybe but again unlikely for a rookie. He was just being bossed around by whitey bay last chapter after all.

Strength? That’s highly plausible, Marco did in fact have his mythical Zoan fruit for at least 2 years now.

Besides, all of the reasons that might theoretically qualify Marco for YC1 aside from strength, directly disqualify Oden to hold any YC rank at all as their is a negative correlation between what qualifies Oden and what qualifies marco.

The only plausible explanation for this, the only one, is that Marco is stronger than Oden. Just like the only possible explanation for Oden getting the YC2 rank is his strength.

No

Firstly, it's not established whether Marco was the First Division Commander at that time since we know divisions are subject to change. Whether he is or isn't doesn't make him stronger than Oden.

Secondly, Oden has shown that he's far more stronger than a young Marco. Sure Marco had his DF, but Oden had Haki. He's getting sliced the fuck up. Garp swatted away Marco with Haki, Oden is doing the same but with his swords. Slicing Kaido is a major W so Oden replicating that feat on Marco? Lol

Thirdly, I pray to god you're trolling because you outright just denied what Oda established himself. Oda said the ranks aren't based on strength and yet you dismissed it and said 'Nope it doesn't suit my narrative that those are strength indicators'. You can't honestly treat WB's crew like Big Mom's or Kaido's and somehow assimilate the fan made concept of "YC1, YC2, YC3 etc" into WB's crew when Oda himself provided evidence that contradicts your stance.

No

Firstly, it's not established whether Marco was the First Division Commander at that time since we know divisions are subject to change. Whether he is or isn't doesn't make him stronger than Oden.

Secondly, Oden has shown that he's far more stronger than a young Marco. Sure Marco had his DF, but Oden had Haki. He's getting sliced the fuck up. Garp swatted away Marco with Haki, Oden is doing the same but with his swords. Slicing Kaido is a major W so Oden replicating that feat on Marco? Lol

Thirdly, I pray to god you're trolling because you outright just denied what Oda established himself. Oda said the ranks aren't based on strength and yet you dismissed it and said 'Nope it doesn't suit my narrative that those are strength indicators'. You can't honestly treat WB's crew like Big Mom's or Kaido's and somehow assimilate the fan made concept of "YC1, YC2, YC3 etc" into WB's crew when Oda himself provided evidence that contradicts your stance.
Bro I have no idea why he won’t just accept Oda’s offical statement on the matter. He thinks its his story 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.