One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good, at least you abandoned the other nonsense you posted in favor of hoping desperately that Marco is not the First Division Commander, as this would definitively prove Marco is stronger than Oden when taken to its logical endpoint. Lol
Post automatically merged:

Um no, Whitebeard is the one who did that by literally applying numbers to his division commanders. Lol
no

His division commanders aren't based on strength. If that's the case then the strongest after Oden should have taken vacant spot of Division Commander 2 when he left the WB pirates.

I

Inspector_Mu

That's the nice thing about Oda's storytelling the characters evolve with it. I wouldn't be surprised if Roger turns out to be a lot like Shanks. A party-lovin' pirate who's pretty chill until he needs to be serious.
Shanks was always looking great tho
Roger never gave me impression of being someone great until lately

Roger has a sword too. I dig Ray's design more. Shanks always had a great design.
:smoothy: I bet you are cuddling your pillow right now as this cat emoji lol
Post automatically merged:

You're talking about Division Commander numbering at this point.
No I'm talking about the facts :cheers:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
no

His division commanders aren't based on strength. If that's the case then the strongest after Oden should have taken vacant spot of Division Commander 2 when he left the WB pirates.

Is that the best you can do? Citing a panel from literally 20 years later in which two characters of comparable strength discuss how they are both candidates for the Second Commander slot?

Are you going to present an actual case for why this scene doesn’t paint Marco as Oden’s clear superior when there is no other logical explanation for Marco getting the First Division spot and Oden getting the second?

So far all I’ve seen from Oden fans is them just being really offended at the idea of Marco > Oden without actually explaining logically why it is not the case, when that’s exactly what the canon is leading to right now. Lol

I

Inspector_Mu

First ship is medical. With Marco leading it.
Second is special! So far only the strongest commander of all time and future PK monster led it

Each ship has its purpose and role.

2nd ship is given to conquerors.

Status
Not open for further replies.