Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

the pace finally started to pick.... yet we enter break trash with only 2-3 chapters in 2 fkin months wtf. is this a homage to hunter x hunter, or hiatus x hiatus

Magellan is pretty damn strong. He had powerful people running from him left and right and his fruit is absolutely insane.

He would murder a shit ton of characters in a fight lol
Which also show how insane strong BB crew is, they stomp Magellan without much effort and go to MF, his crew is full of monsters, the battles with BB going be hype.

Doffy high/high high diffs Jinbe.
Said it already in past, Jinbe was very underestimate in this forum.
Dude block a magma punch of Akainu who is comparable to Quake punches(G4lvl++)...
Cognac was also blocked, Perospero and Daifuku shit their pants seeing that.
Funny how the same people who downplay Jinbe in the past now using him as their wank.

Lol i still remember the clowns who were comparing Ace to vet level people. Guess even 18 years old Ace would have clowned those dudes :kobeha:
In fact Ace vs BB has still the best high tier feats so far, neither Kata vs Luffy or other commanders or Doffy vs Luffy come close to that lvl of insane battle(okay Kata vs Luffy was also dope but still I have Ace vs BB little above):

Imagine if Oda already explain haki back then, I could see big huge lighting CoC clash and few haki feats.

Sigh, again these stupid Vergo overwank comments.
WsW and Jinbe are clearly above him, WsW based on this chapter high diff(if he stand up mid diff) and Jinbe low diffs him.
As I said I doubt Kid or Law would react to Vergo joining Luffy as they did with Jinbe.
Oda literally cut him off for several arcs because if he would join, that would be to much.

Zeus appears and asks Nami if he can be her servant again. Nami says she'd prefer "partner". This boosts Zeus morale so much, so he starts attacking Kaidou's men and clears their path. Usopp comments
Next up Ussop chapter.. he realizes he has to shine as well as the other are
However, they should make sure "that guy" (Who's Who) is dead.
So Hawkins was talking about WW....?

Bogard

You can't win
Jimbe is just more stronger than he was vs Ace, he served in impel down, fought in mf, was bms fighter, clashed with big mom. Ofc he grew in strength.
Jinbei is a veteran Shichibukai(a decade), currently 46, 42 when he fought 18 yo Ace, and his updated bounty(438 Millions - below rising star 20 yo Ace's 550 Millions who is dead since 2 years ago) remained stagnant for 2 years after the MF events, with the Cp0 members saying Who's Who may die due to his opponent being Jinbei(and thus knowing his strength).

Nothing suggest Jinbei got a strength inflation over the skip. By that logic, Mihawk, Kuzan, Doflamingo, Katakuri, Marco and co also got stronger over the timeskip, which isn't the way Oda is portraying his characters.

The point of Law's speech after he defeated Vergo in PH was that the top powers(Marine, Shichibukai, Yonko) remained stagnant while the people of the worst generation grew in strength.

So the ones who are / were susceptible to grow in strength are the rookies / supernovas like Ace, and thus considering Ace fought Jinbei as 18, he is the one who was more susceptible to increase the gap with Jinbei than the opposite

And btw it's land Jinbei who is wasting Who's Who. 18 years old Ace was outlasting a Jinbei who was surrounded by water

Talk about how trash veteran are compared to 18 years old Ace, let alone 20 years old Ace lol

Ace is just laying in ground without doing shit in all his life, outside of killing his own captain and a lot of people because he is dumb af.
So yeah chill df down Ace fanboys.
**** almost gave his own „brother„ dementia, this is how dumb he was, and powerless.
1 Vet=Ace, no reasons to say that Ace is hot shit, because he isnt.

Perospero getting fucked up as collateral from base Sanji's first kick aimed at Zoan Queen was legit proper power scaling

:milaugh:

Heck, i'd take 700 mil bounty Perorin who no diffed Pedro, Brook and Chopper and walked off an Island Size explosion

over dollar store version of Lucci who get's his fingers bent while trying to Shigan someone any day :kobeha:
Tbf he got hits in, Jinbei just made his stronger

That part of it is easier to guess, though. You should tout the fact that you associated this with the sun.

Although this is all just becoming a slightly more detailed version of what we already had. Waiting for the Dawn, as was told to young Pedro. Romance Dawn, Will of Dawn. The Kozuki are the moon so therefore the Ds are the sun. Luffy's big shadow in the sky and this goofy ass new shadow. What the sun means to the slaves and Fishman Island.

I think the only thing still not brought home with what we've learned is maybe a connection to Rubber fruit and the erased century, if we get any real hint that it's possible and not just another machination of someone like Im who doesn't have the fruit.

Oh, and you called Roger impatient. Really, he ran out of time
It wasnt that easy to guess on the 27th december lmao. Saw noone say its gonna be to make ppl laugh everyone went on to freedom or banket or moon.

Roger couldve waited another week for buggy to recover. There wouldve been absolutely nothing wrong with it since he easily had another year to live. Roger just didn't want to wait and broke under pressure.

I agree with you. He would be a great match for someone else.

But i dont see It now, being honest, who can take care of Jack thats not ocuppied? I dont believe One day that WsW IS down.

I think Jack Will use hibryd to defeat Inu.

And i think hibryd Jack could give luffy some trouble, luffy was surprised even by ulti strenght and was about to Go gear4.

Lets wait..but thats How i see It now.
I guess it only depends on whether WsW stays Jinbe's fight or not. Nobody else really qualifies to fight Jack rn other than Neko or Denjiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.