Status
Not open for further replies.
The portrayal Vergo's Haki received is still > Jinbe's.
Jinbe's Haki tanked lethal Rokushiki techniques from a former CP9 genius with hybrid ancient zoan physique; WW's hardened fingers - Madara technique - even broke from Jinbe's Hardening.

Jinbe is a pure tank and I doubt Vergo's Haki is as good as Jinbe's tbh.

When already base Vergo cracks Sanji's leg.
Base Sanji isn't the best when it comes to defensive strength, especially since Page One - who's weaker than WW - easily broke RS Sanji's defence and sent him flying through several buildings with a basic blow.
WW went all out and Jinbe tanked lethal Rokushiki hits to his face.

Depends on the location as you said.
If Doffy fights Jinbe in sea where the only ground is a ship, Jinbe would defeat Doflamingo, no doubt.

However, if Jinbe fights Doffy with huge water sources, the fight would be extreme diff imo.
Post automatically merged:

I agree with High diff. Doffy probably would need awakening, but let's not only mention Doffy. I think any commander would've some degree of trouble against Jinbe.
If Jinbe beats WW this chapter, Jinbe vs Jack is coming soon.

December 27th made a theory that Luffys ultimate dream is to make everyone laugh/smile

:cheers:
That part of it is easier to guess, though. You should tout the fact that you associated this with the sun.

Although this is all just becoming a slightly more detailed version of what we already had. Waiting for the Dawn, as was told to young Pedro. Romance Dawn, Will of Dawn. The Kozuki are the moon so therefore the Ds are the sun. Luffy's big shadow in the sky and this goofy ass new shadow. What the sun means to the slaves and Fishman Island.

I think the only thing still not brought home with what we've learned is maybe a connection to Rubber fruit and the erased century, if we get any real hint that it's possible and not just another machination of someone like Im who doesn't have the fruit.

Oh, and you called Roger impatient. Really, he ran out of time

Damn Jimbe really got angry, Who's Who got his wrists and fingers broken as soon as Nika was mentioned :jay-he:
Now, I don't think WW is down... but I expect his mask to be broken and his identity revealed next time. I also expect him to use "life return" to reduce the clashes with Jimbe (since Jimbe seems superior on the front) and use a more speed-based, sneaky, hit-and-run approach.
Since "life return" has effects on the body shape, I wonder if WW can fix his bones this way...
:bamathink:
At this stage I don't share that many hopes in WsW still being around for fighting, but I would love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.