One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
While you guys are still having fun wanking Oden

Let me remind you that
Making a Yonko losing his sweat <<< making a Yonko losing her memory

Clashing against Yonko and turned into literal oden as the result <<< lol diffing a Yonko and half of her crew,with the crew admitting that the Yonko can survive is a miracle and how they're all sitting ducks thanks to a single man!!!
Do you want king to die?
He has such a good design
Please don't make him directly clash with yonko
He is a rare race
Pray for him 🙏

Lmfao, alright then, I’ll repeat myself for the 3rd time and maybe this time it’ll get through to you.

The only possible explanation for Whitebeard giving Marco the First Division Spot > Oden is if Marco were stronger than Oden. Every other reason is logically void. Let’s go over them:

Experience? Nah, Marco was just a rookie. If experience were relevant, people who’d been in the crew longer like Whitey Bay would’ve gotten the First Division slot. So no,

Loyalty? Maybe, but along with experience, there are others who had been there for longer and qualify more. So again no.

Seniority? Nope, again Marco was a relative noobie.

Leadership ability? Maybe but again unlikely for a rookie. He was just being bossed around by whitey bay last chapter after all. So maybe, but likely not.

Strength? That’s highly plausible, Marco did in fact have his mythical Zoan fruit for at least 2 years now.

Now this is important so read slowly: All of the reasons that might theoretically qualify Marco for YC1 aside from strength, directly disqualify Oden to hold any YC rank at all as their is a negative correlation between what qualifies Oden and what qualifies marco.

If Division Commander slots are granted based on loyalty, seniority, experience, time spent in the crew, etc. then oden wouldn’t have been granted any division commander spot at all because he is literally the least qualified member of the crew in each of these regards.

Leadership would be the only plausible thing warranting Oden at YC2, but even this is unlikely as again, there are other, far more experienced members in the crew than both oden and Marco.

The only plausible explanation for Marco getting a higher division rank than Oden as of now, the only one, is that Marco is stronger than Oden. Just like the only possible explanation for Oden getting the YC2 rank is his strength as literally nothing else qualifies him for this position.

That clear enough for you boo boo?

All they did was ask Ace if he was interested. Just accept your L and keep it moving.

It's not strength related. Again. If it was, someone would have FILLED that void Teach kept refusing. It's been vacant for a LONG time.

And do I even need to expand on Marco being blown back by the clash? Jesus. Read a lil better man.

The division commanders are just roles, hence why ODA said they're all the SAME rank and no one's superior to the other. You're giving it prerequisites that Oda didn't specify my guy.

At tha top it’s jus us!!!

People really comparing whitebeards right hand man to trash like Burgess
Oden over marco is like putting scopper over rayleigh lol
Oden was the original 2nd division commander Ace ended up inheriting the division from. :steef:

That also means more Ace hype :steef:
Yeah both died before they were able to surpass prime marco
:phoenixmarco:

It was obvious Oden was 2nd ship commander for years

Teach was offered a position for it too? Teach was originally under Oden :steef:

The people that led or were given proposal, were monsters
One was admiral level, other was gonna be PK, one is emperor level now
Each division serves a purpose too

3rd division is for fighters/vanguard
5th for swordsman
4th cook? Thatch was a cook
1st for medical?
*2nd unknown so far*, Oden, Ace and BB have one thing in common, unique from bunch, CoC and very high potential. I still wonder if it's coincidence 🤷🏻‍♂️

--------x--------x-------

Also lmao at people still relating division numbers to strength. Izo had lowest division number yet he's likelier to be one of stronger scabbards, thus he can hang with YC3 in fight. He was definitely stronger than Curiel and Atmos 🤣

Another inconsistency is that Vista > Thatch is pretty obvious too. Probably many more among characters we don't know correct Power level of.

I

Inspector_Mu

People really comparing whitebeards right hand man to trash like Burgess
Oden over marco is like putting scopper over rayleigh lol

Yeah both died before they were able to surpass prime marco
:phoenixmarco:
Marco was never WB official RH lol many called him so but no WB pirates nor WB

Marco intro wasnt even " Right hand man or VC "

Stop trolling
Also WB' Rayleigh is Oden not Marco
Rayleigh; Oden... CoC top class swordmen, both hyped by top tiers
Current prime Marco : scopper

Oda could have easily made it Ace became the second division commander because someone died, but instead he dropped the hint that it had been vacant for a long time. Oda had Oden in his head, or atleast someone who would have been the second commander since Marineford. He dropped such a small and minuscule hint in Ace's flashback 10 years ago. Oda's undeniably the greatest at foreshadowing. Not debatable.

I

Inspector_Mu

Each division serves a purpose too

3rd division is for fighters/vanguard
5th for swordsman
4th cook? Thatch was a cook
1st for medical?
*2nd unknown so far*, Oden, Ace and BB have one thing in common, unique from bunch, CoC and very high potential. I still wonder if it's coincidence 🤷🏻‍♂️

--------x--------x-------

Also lmao at people still relating division numbers to strength. Izo had lowest division number yet he's likelier to be one of stronger scabbards, thus he can hang with YC3 in fight. He was definitely stronger than Curiel and Atmos 🤣

Another inconsistency is that Vista > Thatch is pretty obvious too. Probably many more among characters we don't know correct Power level of.
They don't wanna accept this.
Let them enjoy lol

Everyone linked to 2nd ship has top tier potential
Are all conquerors (teach will be shown with CoC soon)
Thankfully Oda killed Oden and Ace
Coz Oden was already admiral level when he died
Ace was high high tier when be died
Teach is now Yonko
Imagine all 3 alive... ODEN ACE will be emperors next to Teach Kaido BM shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.