One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with some users points but this panel doesn't help either.

BB had a agenda that worked perfectly with being not so important.
You overlooked the reason why I posted this.

It's the fact that the second division spot was vacant. If BB refused, it should've gone to someone else that was strongest after Teach ASSUMING it's all based on strength. Even before Ace joined.

The 2nd division spot was vacant. Someone other than Teach could have easily filled that void assuming it was strength related like the other user was arguing.

I

Inspector_Mu

When I asked for a logical explanation, what I had in mind was something that isn’t fanfiction
;)
I don't need to explain a thing

Oden CoC, hyped wb himself... led 2nd ship
Ace CoC; WB named him as successor, Ace was gonna be PK.

That's why it was left open for years
WB never saw anyone with potential higher than Oden until he met Ace.
And he saw that Ace will surpass even Oden in strength and even Roger!

Sorry
Marck > Oden lol in dreams

Is that the best you can do? Citing a panel from literally 20 years later in which two characters of comparable strength discuss how they are both candidates for the Second Commander slot?

Are you going to present an actual case for why this scene doesn’t paint Marco as Oden’s clear superior when there is no other logical explanation for Marco getting the First Division spot and Oden getting the second?

So far all I’ve seen from Oden fans is them just being really offended at the idea of Marco > Oden without actually explaining logically why it is not the case, when that’s exactly what the canon is leading to right now. Lol

Lol so you make a dumbass assertion based on literally 0 evidence and then you call people salty for addressing how stupid your take is? I'm done 😭

You haven't addressed my points AT ALL. You're ignoring it since you know It'll show you the flaws in your argument.

I swear you Marco fanboys need to get your head out of your asses and see the facts. salty asf.:gokulaugh::milaugh:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Lol so you make a dumbass assertion based on literally 0 evidence and then you call people salty for addressing how stupid your take is? I'm done 😭

You haven't addressed my points AT ALL. You're ignoring it since you know It'll show you the flaws in your argument.

I swear you Marco fanboys need to get your head out of your asses and see the facts. salty asf.:gokulaugh::milaugh:
Lmfao, alright then, I’ll repeat myself for the 3rd time and maybe this time it’ll get through to you.

The only possible explanation for Whitebeard giving Marco the First Division Spot > Oden is if Marco were stronger than Oden. Every other reason is logically void. Let’s go over them:

Experience? Nah, Marco was just a rookie. If experience were relevant, people who’d been in the crew longer like Whitey Bay would’ve gotten the First Division slot. So no,

Loyalty? Maybe, but along with experience, there are others who had been there for longer and qualify more. So again no.

Seniority? Nope, again Marco was a relative noobie.

Leadership ability? Maybe but again unlikely for a rookie. He was just being bossed around by whitey bay last chapter after all. So maybe, but likely not.

Strength? That’s highly plausible, Marco did in fact have his mythical Zoan fruit for at least 2 years now.

Now this is important so read slowly: All of the reasons that might theoretically qualify Marco for YC1 aside from strength, directly disqualify Oden to hold any YC rank at all as their is a negative correlation between what qualifies Oden and what qualifies marco.

If Division Commander slots are granted based on loyalty, seniority, experience, time spent in the crew, etc. then oden wouldn’t have been granted any division commander spot at all because he is literally the least qualified member of the crew in each of these regards.

Leadership would be the only plausible thing warranting Oden at YC2, but even this is unlikely as again, there are other, far more experienced members in the crew than both oden and Marco.

The only plausible explanation for Marco getting a higher division rank than Oden as of now, the only one, is that Marco is stronger than Oden. Just like the only possible explanation for Oden getting the YC2 rank is his strength as literally nothing else qualifies him for this position.

That clear enough for you boo boo?

Shanks was always looking great tho
Roger never gave me impression of being someone great until lately
Well, to be fair Shanks was established as a respectable character at Romance Dawn while we just got an quick footnote about Roger for world building purposes. We really didn't know more about him until Luffy met Rayleigh and even then it wasn't the full story on this guy. Now we actually get to see how Oda presents Roger himself and his crew in this flashback. Although I don't expect it to be a complete flashback for Roger (I think Oda might be saving it for the end), but we'll see.

Bogard

You can't win
So the Roger pirates already fought the Whitebeard pirates once off-panel? :pepeke:I Hope this time it doesn't get off-panel

I also wonder what Oden's bounty is. Didn't expected them to come back to Wano so soon

It also seems like Shanks' was Roger's favorite boy, with him always wearing his hats lol. I also want to know who were the original 5division commanders because i think at the time they were cleverly chosen

And I knew Oda would create a parallel between Oden and Ace.

Oden was the original 2nd division commander Ace ended up inheriting the division from. :steef:

That also means more Ace hype :steef:

I

Inspector_Mu

:seriously: People dont even know when did Jozu Vista Marco become commanders of divisions

Right now Oden was leading 2nf ship
+ maybe Rakuyo whitebay are leading 2 other divisions
And that leaves 2 ships
Maybe WB himself led 1st or some other old strong member crewmate

Also Whitebay left WB.

WB had 5 divisions back then and matched Roger in a battle.

Then after Roger death... and some time later; it became 16.

What if he was upgrading based on new and loyal sons he deemed worthy.

5 ships : 28- 24 years ago
6-10 ships : 23-18 years ago
10-16 ships : 17 years ago till a year ago.

Thus tells me Scopper was way weaker than Rayleigh
Coz
Rayleigh will fight Oden : swordmen and conquerors underling

Scopper vs Vista (21 y.o)
Crocus vs Rakuyo? Whitebay?
Shanks and buggy vs Marco and Jozu?

I

Inspector_Mu

So the Roger pirates already fought the Whitebeard pirates once off-panel? :pepeke:I Hope this time it doesn't get off-panel

I also wonder what Oden's bounty is. Didn't expected them to come back to Wano so soon

It also seems like Shanks' was Roger's favorite boy, with him always wearing his hats lol. I also want to know who were the original 5division commanders because i think at the time they were cleverly chosen

And I knew Oda would create a parallel between Oden and Ace.

Oden was the original 2nd division commander Ace ended up inheriting the division from. :steef:

That also means more Ace hype :steef:
It was obvious Oden was 2nd ship commander for years

Teach was offered a position for it too? Teach was originally under Oden :steef:

The people that led or were given proposal, were monsters
One was admiral level, other was gonna be PK, one is emperor level now
Post automatically merged:

:steef: Teach respected Oden ao much that he didnt wanna take up the Role of and ship captaincy

Oden taught Teach how to fight:pepehands: Before teaching Shanks

No wonder why Shanks got scarred by Teach
Teach was jealous that Shanks stole his captain away

Status
Not open for further replies.