One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Oden bounty probably around 600 - 1 billion back then

Let us be serious... he joined WB and suddenly they gained more fame because of him
Now it has been 4 years...

I see his bounty being 2 billions after sailing with Roger for obvious reasons : raftel, wano samurai, strong, can read Poneglyphs ...

By the way, it's good thing that the Denjiro = Scopper Gabban is debunked. It was annoying LOL

Also, Roger finally looking like a pirate and NOT a noble hahaha

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Roger vs WB, but instead I want to see Rayleigh vs Oden!? hahaahaha

I mean I do care about Roger vs WB, it's just we already know the outcome as both going toe to toe

Rayleigh vs Oden though, since the outcome or who got the upper hand (IFF they did fight) that is more intriguing to me at least

Teach the scum, WB took him ever since he was a little! Jeez, so ungrateful.

And Orochi's part is very intriguing. I want to know more about those weird looking people he met who promised him with power. It feels like there are people operating behind the shadow. And behind Orochi the Shogun, there is a master who is playing with Orochi as a puppet and controlling him. I'm very intrigued by that scene

I

Inspector_Mu

By the way, it's good thing that the Denjiro = Scopper Gabban is debunked. It was annoying LOL

Also, Roger finally looking like a pirate and NOT a noble hahaha

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Roger vs WB, but instead I want to see Rayleigh vs Oden!? hahaahaha

I mean I do care about Roger vs WB, it's just we already know the outcome as both going toe to toe

Rayleigh vs Oden though, since the outcome or who got the upper hand (IFF they did fight) that is more intriguing to me at least

Teach the scum, WB took him ever since he was a little! Jeez, so ungrateful.

And Orochi's part is very intriguing. I want to know more about those weird looking people e met who promised him with power. It feels like there are people operating behind the shadow. And behind Orochi the Shogun, there is a master who is playing with Orochi as a puppet and controlling him. I'm very intrigied by that scene
:finally: ODEN is Prime Rayleigh hypetool
Prime Rayleigh is Oden hypetool

Probably the last top fighter Rayleigh fought 1 vs 1 before Roger death.

And the second last top tier Oden fought before fighting Kaido 6 years later.

I

Inspector_Mu

:cheers: finally it is time Oda showed us how strong Prime Rayleigh was

And Obviously Oden wont look bad :pepedoffy: Coz the Wank around Oden is strong
Post automatically merged:

The power scaling just won't stop lol
I brought up Toki stuff
Seems like nobody pays attention lol

We all cant wait for WB vs Roger
Rayleigh vs Oden

Lol

Status