One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

GOD ... if Roger fight Whitebeard while his sickness effecting him .... now that's hype!!!!
At the time he wasnt really that sick yet
He became really sick after Edd war
Post automatically merged:

This Momonosuke hype tho

His Ame no hibari is also known as Snake-Slayer of Heaven

Future Shogun Momonosuke will be invincible :steef:
This means Oden already had in mind that Momo should get Ame no Hibari since then

It is like he planned everything in case be died

Bogard

You can't win
Not sure about the current timeline(need to look up the spoilers more closely), but Rayleigh said Roger became sick 4 years before the day of his execution

Furthermore we know Roger and Whitebeard end up meeting at a place that look like Wano shortly after becoming pirate king

So i'm very curious on how these events unfolded :moonwalk:

Nope that fishman in Roger’s crew makes it even more obvious that they had their own M4. Luffy = Roger, Zoro = Rayleigh, Sanji = Gaban, and Jinbe = fishman

Don’t buy into this nonsense about Gaban being fodder because he doesn’t get as much focus in the panels. The reason why is because some of the others are much more well known by the readers, which is why Crocus gets more spotlight even though he doesn’t seem that strong
What fishman lol ? Tf. New shown character, and your on about this

Anyways Zoro is as important as Sanji is. Yall cant accept it when they have the same bounties. Yall cant accept it when theyre rivals. Yall cant accept when they both get their own arcs apart from everyone. Yall cant accept it when Oda said that theyre both valuable, trustworthy men of Luffy. Yall cant accept it when when Luffy said he cant become PK without Sanji.

Yall cant accept it can you ?:gokulaugh:

I

Inspector_Mu

Not sure about the current timeline(need to look up the spoilers more closely), but Rayleigh said Roger became sick 4 years before the day of his execution

Furthermore we know Roger and Whitebeard end up meeting at a place that look like Wano shortly after becoming pirate king

:unsure: So he got that illness 28 years ago

If we get that flashback and find out what the D means in this flashback :finally: :finally: :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.