News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Garp was presumably not exactly as powerful as Roger at least in a straight 1 on 1, but the fact he made him risk his life by the latter's own admission implicates he was probably close.

Denjiro's card
"He possess the greatest swordsmanship among the Akazaya Nine. He's able to cut ships in half and ward off Zoro's slash with a calm face."

Any other info/image you guys interested in?
Yup. If there is something else about Koby, and not just CoO, does It talk about the incident? Or Koby growth in strength? Something new about his fight against Boa?
Post automatically merged:

Garp was presumably not exactly as powerful as Roger at least in a straight 1 on 1, but the fact he made him risk his life by the latter's own admission implicates he was probably close.
Whitebeard only fought One time against Roger as Buggy said in the japanese version, yep, he was refering to that friendly fight, while Garp at least tried to kill Roger and the PK did the same with him several times.

Denjiro's card
"He possess the greatest swordsmanship among the Akazaya Nine. He's able to cut ships in half and ward off Zoro's slash with a calm face."

Any other info/image you guys interested in?
Where’s the actual card that contains this text ?? The orojapan1 person on Twitter only posted one side of the card. Interesting a few minutes ago he posted the same thing you posted. Have you both seen the card ??

D

Deleted member 83

Where’s the actual card that contains this text ?? The orojapan1 person on Twitter only posted one side of the card. Interesting a few minutes ago he posted the same thing you posted. Have you both seen the card ??
That guy's been taking and posting my translation of the cards as soon as I post them here

And as for your first question, I have the cards myself

it makes no sense for roger/garp to beat xebec/prime wb/meme/kaido in a 2v4.

since xebec was the captain with the others under his wing, it must mean xebec >= prime wb, and prime wb>=roger=garp. So already it's not looking good for roger/garp, then you add in meme and kaido...

so for this to make sense, either it wasn't actually a 2v4 or wb wasn't at his peak when he was with xebec, meaning:

roger=garp=xebec>wb>meme>kaido

D

Deleted member 83

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 83

mere description

he grows fast

“something will happen"
@[No Name] I answer your question but it's automerge so u probably didn't receive a notification

I think it's new, but Izo‘s current ship is Noir Kicks 2

btw u guys interested in the Akazaya's animals?
yes

What about Kiku? Did I miss something? :choppawhat:
from the recent Vivre Card
Kiku used to wear a mask when fighting in order to 'restrain the kindness of her heart' (note: this implies that she didn't like fighting and drawing blood)
if you read 1014 you know what I'm referring to...:pepemotion: