General & Others Top 5 Favourite Characters

Who are your faves?

• Total voters
1) Obito - love his antagonist behavior, his analytic fighting despite rising up from being a talent-less ninja, and his tragic life in general.
2) Minato - basically same reasons but for the good side, and Naruto's parents pull all my heartstrings.
3) Kakashi - ok I love super smart analytical characters, there is a pattern here :D
4) Tobirama - he's the coolest, again very smart.
5) Konan - shout out to the only lady I consider turning out cool for trying to bring down Obito solo.

Why is there no Hidan offered????? Special honorary mention. Also Madara - Hashirama chemistry.
Ok, exactly a year later to the date (fate?), I wanna change Minato for Naruto after rewatching some Naruto.

Appreciate him a lot more now than when I was a kid, can't ignore his struggles and how he managed to beat them. :amazing:

Ok, exactly a year later to the date (fate?), I wanna change Minato for Naruto after rewatching some Naruto.

Appreciate him a lot more now than when I was a kid, can't ignore his struggles and how he managed to beat them. :amazing:
The fact that he was the reincarnation from some god and that he was destined to be great kills those struggles. That's the same thing that made Naruto go from a very good series to a big ass meh.

The fact that he was the reincarnation from some god and that he was destined to be great kills those struggles. That's the same thing that made Naruto go from a very good series to a big ass meh.
You're right, that's the worst thing Kishi did.

But before all that, Naruto had so many milestones on his own and managed to mature incredibly mentally. That is not taken away with the reincarnation.

You're right, that's the worst thing Kishi did.

But before all that, Naruto had so many milestones on his own and managed to mature incredibly mentally. That is not taken away with the reincarnation.
But it is taken away with him being destined to be great and his fox being the strongest friendly pet in the saga. All the important fights were finished with Kurama's power. Another downside ngl.

But it is taken away with him being destined to be great and his fox being the strongest friendly pet in the saga. All the important fights were finished with Kurama's power. Another downside ngl.
The fact that he was destined for it still doesn't take away his great personality and internal struggles. Or how much he had to train to become better

It does ruin the message that all is hard work though, which is bad.
Post automatically merged:

One would figure they learned from Naruto mistakes, yet there's Boruto being given a power :josad:

The fact that he was destined for it still doesn't take away his great personality and internal struggles. Or how much he had to train to become better

It does ruin the message that all is hard work though, which is bad.
Post automatically merged:

One would figure they learned from Naruto mistakes, yet there's Boruto being given a power :josad:
For me the best thing in Naruto was said message. (As noted by two of my top 5 characters) and said message being ruined ruins an important part of Naruto. And now you have Boruto that's basically the walmart version of Naruto.

For me the best thing in Naruto was said message. (As noted by two of my top 5 characters) and said message being ruined ruins an important part of Naruto. And now you have Boruto that's basically the walmart version of Naruto.
Yeah, I agree with you. If I could rectify one thing in Naruto, it would be the reincarnation nonsense.

But it doesn't make me love Naruto less, he's such a sweetheart :josad:

:doffytroll: so true, and I have no clue why they'd expect him not to care about her anymore just because she died and he's an adult. It was a traumatic event and you don't stop loving people after they die ffs, it's precious memories

It’s like people forgot Obito was literally a child soldier and an orphan. Of course he would be traumatized by the shit he experiences. Rin dying was the same as Yahiko dying and no one shits on pain

btw am I the only one who thinks the anime dropped the ball by not having him switch VA’s mid speech when Naruto outed him as the fake Madara? It’s not like the anime only watchers would’ve recognized voice

It’s like people forgot Obito was literally a child soldier and an orphan. Of course he would be traumatized by the shit he experiences. Rin dying was the same as Yahiko dying and no one shits on pain

btw am I the only one who thinks the anime dropped the ball by not having him switch VA’s mid speech when Naruto outed him as the fake Madara? It’s not like the anime only watchers would’ve recognized voice
Yasss, preach.

Which moment do you mean? He switched voices when he was unmasked. I suppose that was fine