Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a great chapter !!!
we have cool cover page with ulti n page one (hope they back we still don,t know their backstory)
some gifters rebel n help tama
who,whos backstory explained with cp0
sun god nika? who free the slaves is this about Fisher Tiger legends? or new characters ?:zorothink:
n Jinbe when pissed of is so awesome :steef::finally:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The conversation between the CP-0 guys makes me wonder if Who’s Who’s actual identity is important, since this translation asks if they’ve verified it…I was joking when I said this earlier:
The way Oda’s been putting the world on Who’s Who’s shoulders, I wouldn’t be surprised if he stood up, took off the mask, and revealed himself to be Rocks :few:
but now…I don’t know, y’all :bamathink:

Anyway, other than the jarring Sun God reference, this chapter is little more than a hype vehicle for Jinbe, which absolutely rules. That being said, I’m glad we can move on to more important stuff on the other side of this break :christmwai:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The conversation between the CP-0 guys makes me wonder if Who’s Who’s actual identity is important, since this translation asks if they’ve verified it…I was joking when I said this earlier:

but now…I don’t know, y’all :bamathink:

Anyway, other than the jarring Sun God reference, this chapter is little more than a hype vehicle for Jinbe, which absolutely rules. That being said, I’m glad we can move on to more important stuff on the other side of this break :christmwai:
What are we going to do? How are we supposed to survive a week without one piece?
If only there was a whole world outside where we could do stuff...

1019: Jimbei VS WsW conclusion / Page One recovers / Franky VS Sasaki (1) [Nami Chapter!]
1020:
Franky VS Sasaki (2) [Franky Chapter!]
1021:
Robin VS Black Maria (1) [Sanji Chapter!]
1022:
Robin VS Black Maria (2) / Page One "VS" Usopp / WsW recovers [Usopp Chapter!]
1023:
Brook VS WsW (1)
1024: Brook VS WsW (2) [Brook Chapter!]
1025:
Chopper VS Perospero (1)
1026: Chopper VS Perospero (2)
1027: Jimbei VS Jack (1)
1028: Jimbei VS Jack (2)
1029: Sanji VS Queen (1)
1030: Sanji VS Queen (2)
1031: Zoro VS King (1)
1032: Zoro VS King (2) [Zoro Chapter!]

Inuarashi, Neko, and Marco's defeat happen before Chopper versus Perospero.
Post automatically merged:

I figure Kaido and Big Mom will be beaten in the early 42's. The arc ends around 1050.

Seems like Jinbe is well built enough to face off the Flying Six. Do you guys think he’ll move on up to face off against the All Stars or even Kaido himself alongside Luffy and the others?

1019: Jimbei VS WsW conclusion / Page One recovers / Franky VS Sasaki (1) [Nami Chapter!]
1020:
Franky VS Sasaki (2) [Franky Chapter!]
1021:
Robin VS Black Maria (1) [Sanji Chapter!]
1022:
Robin VS Black Maria (2) / Page One "VS" Usopp / WsW recovers [Usopp Chapter!]
1023:
Brook VS WsW (1)
1024: Brook VS WsW (2) [Brook Chapter!]
1025:
Chopper VS Perospero (1)
1026: Chopper VS Perospero (2)
1027: Jimbei VS Jack (1)
1028: Jimbei VS Jack (2)
1029: Sanji VS Queen (1)
1030: Sanji VS Queen (2)
1031: Zoro VS King (1)
1032: Zoro VS King (2) [Zoro Chapter!]

Inuarashi, Neko, and Marco's defeat happen before Chopper versus Perospero.
Post automatically merged:

Are we sure every strawhat is gonna get a named Chapter? Nami should have been had hers by now....

I think duels are started , but didn't expected WsW to go down first . We will get chapters name after fights . Next one should be Franky vs Sasaki.
In the next chapter will might get see WsW real face.

I think duels are started , but didn't expected WsW to go down first . We will get chapters name after fights . Next one should be Franky vs Sasaki.
In the next chapter will might get see WsW real face.
Started with Ulti and Nami though.
None of the fights were straight out duels, Jinbe fought whole WW crew, whereas Ulti was pre damaged and so forth.

From CP-0 saying they don’t even care if WW survives or not because his info is so old, and Jinbei deriding WW for being half-assed, I suspect that when the mask falls off next chapter Jinbei’s just going to look down at him and not even know who he is. WW isn’t the big deal he thinks he is, and he’s a bad guy. Would be fitting for him to build up his mystique only for Jinbei to not know or care who he is.

In which case, Jinbei is done.

Chapter 1019: Robin vs Black Maria
Chapter 1020: Franky vs Sasaki
Chapter 1021-1022: Grudge - [Jack is defeated by Inu for Zou, Hawkins is defeated by Killer for betrayal, Appo is defeated by Drake, Marco is defeated by King, Zoro vs King starts]
Chapter 1023 - Sanji vs Queen
Chapter 1024 - Stealth Black
Chapter 1025 - Zoro vs King
Chapter 1026 - Black Blade
Chapter 1029 - Pirate Captain, Charlotte Linlin
Chapter 1030 - Fifth Emperor Luffy vs Yonko Kaido
Chapter 1031: Awaken
Chapter 1032: Flowers in the Capital
Chapter 1035 - Oden's Journal
Probably wrong, but that's how it feels the arc is going to go]

May be you right
However

Marco is defeated by king?

In the end WW was only a Walmart version of Rob Lucci. Rob Lucci actually nearly sliced a warship in two with his rankyaku and used kamisori, combining his Soru with Geppo. WW doesnt even posses Rukuogan.

Nice to see such a strong showing from Jinbei! He's my second favorite Strawhat but I thought less of him strength wise once he got matched up with WW instead of Jack. I figured he was like YC4 since that's presumably the level WW is at. But Jinbei absolutely wrecked WW's shit! He's definitely at least YC3, and that's on land. With actual water, let alone in the ocean, he may be more like YC1. Winbei hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.