Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this any different than the “Mihawk’s title is about swordsmanship” argument though? It seems like you’re just replacing “swordsmanship skill” with “marksmanship skill”. Usopp should prove himself to be straight up stronger than his dad
Because swordsmanship at it’s most fundamental level is about beating the guy in front of you by stabbing him so hard he falls over and doesn’t get up.

Whereas the best sniper is someone that the enemy doesn’t even know is in the vacinity, in Usopp’s own words, as backup

I can’t remember tbh, but despite wanting a chapter every week I understand how much Oda needs his break both for himself and his health.
Indeed. Last day I mentioned how this was arguably set for his healthy being, as in the past less breaks were set. I think it's pretty good this way, our legend's health is the priority. Actually I don't mind OP finishing later, the day it ends most will cry tears of sadness rather than joy.

Gonna just take a minute to present Who’s Who with the Lamest, Flimsiest Villain Motivation Award.

“It’s only natural for my resentment to spread to him.”

Uh, no. No it is not. Hating someone for wearing a fucking fashion accessory from a person who wronged you is beyond insane. Also WW, do you remember how you said earlier to ignore Luffy and the others, calling them mice? Great way to show just how utterly invested you are in your own revenge plotline.

The same poorly thought out, poorly written bullshit from Oda as usual. 0/10, not buying it one bit.
Oda forgot plotline #14

Indeed. Last day I mentioned how this was arguably set for his healthy being, as in the past less breaks were set. I think it's pretty good this way, our legend's health is the priority. Actually I don't mind OP finishing later, the day it ends most will cry tears of sadness rather than joy.
I’m not sure how I will spend my days not expecting a OP chapter to drop! I guess many of us will be re reading the manga so often to reminisce the good days.

Status
Not open for further replies.