Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

Nahhhh, I don't think Kidd is a CD
And damn I hope not
Think about it, Luffy and Blackbeard are both Ds. Who do they parallel with? Kidd and Shanks. Shanks is a pirate that can have audience with the Gorosei, I don’t think it’s out of the question to think that Shanks was a CD and that’s why he can communicate with the Gorosei like he does. If Shanks were to be a CD then wouldn’t it make sense for Kidd who is basically a Shanks clone to have been one too?

Maybe one of the reasons Kidd hates Shanks is because Shanks still does the Gorosei bidding while Kidd hates his entire upbringing and the World Government. Kidd might think of Shanks as a sellout, someone like him and yet he helps the rotten WG.

Going back to Luffy and Blackbeard who are two Ds. The Ds are known as the “enemies of the Gods”. Basically they are the no 1 enemy to the Celestial Dragons. What if Luffy and Kidd relationship exists to show in the end that it’s in fact possible for a D and a Celestial Dragon to come together to tear down the WG while Shanks and Blackbeard relationship exists to show a failed version of that relationship.

Personally I think if Kidd were a Celestial Dragon it would add a whole new dimension to Luffy and Kidd’s relationship. Much more interesting than Kidd being a D imo. Luffy and Kidd would be two rivals with basically opposite upbringings and heritage gunning for the top. They would be fated enemies and yet in the end show the world that they can still come together to tear everything down.

Last edited:
Think about it, Luffy and Blackbeard are both Ds. Who do they parallel with? Kidd and Shanks. Shanks is a pirate that can have audience with the Gorosei, I don’t think it’s out of the question to think that Shanks was a CD and that’s why he can communicate with the Gorosei like he does. If Shanks were to be a CD then wouldn’t it make sense for Kidd who is basically a Shanks clone to have been one too?

Maybe one of the reasons Kidd hates Shanks is because Shanks still does the Gorosei bidding while Kidd hates his entire upbringing and the World Government. Kidd might think of Shanks as a sellout, someone like him and yet he helps the rotten WG.

Going back to Luffy and Blackbeard who are two Ds. The Ds are known as the “enemies of the Gods”. Basically they are the no 1 enemy to the Celestial Dragons. What if Luffy and Kidd relationship exists to show in the end that it’s in fact possible for a D and a Celestial Dragon to come together to tear down the WG while Shanks and Blackbeard relationship exists to show a failed version of that relationship.

Personally I think if Kidd were a Celestial Dragon it would add a whole new dimension to Luffy and Kidd’s relationship. Much more interesting than Kidd being a D imo. Luffy and Kidd would be two rivals with basically opposite upbringings and heritage gunning for the top. They would be fated enemies and yet in the end show the world that they can still come together to tear everything down.
The way you put it makes sense, but this would imply a family bond between Kidd and Shanks, right?

Kidd doesn’t get enough credit for invading BMs territory with his own crew only and escaping with what he wanted. Luffy had his crew, Minks, Firetank Pirates, and Sun Pirates in his side. Kidd was most likely solo.
Kidd just has a bad reputation from false rumors said about him like how he got his arm cut off by one of the sweet generals for instance.

Aaa, I want to point out something everyone had overlooked in chapter 1009

Kid talks about law shifting one of the yonko's but law isn't capable due to their strong haki for his DF

now hear me out..

IN THE SAME CHAPTER... KID USES HIS DF TO REPEL BM INTO THE AIR..... can it be KId's haki is too potent that it enables Kid to be able to use his DF to repel a YONKO TO AIR.??? WHERE DID THE STRONG HAKI GOO

:finally::finally::finally:

Last edited: