Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Imo, the only people who wouldnt wanna use it are likely to be scum. Sure some ballsy ones (read experienced) will join in and participate, but newbie ones will be less likely to talk there.

Makes it easy to make early reads like that.
I don't know if money's going to be super useful in this game, thats the main reason I'm hesitant about it.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
If you look at the destinations and the ability to buy items, money will be important.

Though of course i may be wrong.
In most games I've played with a money system(video games mostly), money usually becomes trivial to obtain.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
I expect scum not to sell their abilities, i expect townies to do it if they believe they will die that night or if they believe that ability would synergize better with another townie's set of abilities.
Scum players selling their abilities can potentially constitute a good strategy to confuse players attempting to trick them into feigning their allegiance actually. In appearence a disadvantageous move proving advantageous in the long term. But it's not preposterous to assume not all scums at all think of it this way. Just like not all players at all should be able to see through sophisticated strategies of such nature.

I expect scum not to sell their abilities, i expect townies to do it if they believe they will die that night or if they believe that ability would synergize better with another townie's set of abilities.
Also, im like 100% sure that there will be abilities that create night PMs or neighbor chats.

The ability to have your own division will help with the selling of abilities too, especially in that division manages to clear themselves.

Then it becomes a ''mafia pm'' but for townies.

It then becomes really important to vote people into captain positions that have a good eye for finding and discerning scum early, so as not to have them recruit scum.

Also i expect alteast one of the ''Captains'' to be scum, given that scum will coordinate better for voting a single person, they will vote one of theirs into that position.

So be wary of the Captains.

Scum players selling their abilities can potentially constitute a good strategy to confuse players attempting to trick them into feigning their allegiance actually. In appearence a disadvantageous move proving advantageous in the long term. But it's not preposterous to assume not all scums at all think of it this way. Just like not all players at all should be able to see through sophisticated strategies of such nature.
Then they will sell weaker abilities if they ever do that( which i really doubt)

Claiming - There are no claiming restrictions set upon the players unless specified in your role PM.
i might be wrong, but this mean that i can say who i am? who is my role?

not that i wanna revealed this earlier but wanna make sure.

Also, im like 100% sure that there will be abilities that create night PMs or neighbor chats.

The ability to have your own division will help with the selling of abilities too, especially in that division manages to clear themselves.

Then it becomes a ''mafia pm'' but for townies.

It then becomes really important to vote people into captain positions that have a good eye for finding and discerning scum early, so as not to have them recruit scum.

Also i expect alteast one of the ''Captains'' to be scum, given that scum will coordinate better for voting a single person, they will vote one of theirs into that position.

So be wary of the Captains.
The same thing happened in the Weeb game with the Weeb council,

2-3 of the members were scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.