Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm under the impression that, unless an existing area has preset rules (which some seem to), we're probably still vulnerable to everything.

Locations seem to be > the shop tho, given there's items we can find and more draw backs to each one beyond just a price to pay. And draw backs to staying too long.
I think Location and Shop both have pros and cons.

I think the shop mechanic can be used by scum to sell fake items as well. In regards to this @Dragomir @Kiwipom @Cray Cray your return/cancellation policy is horrible ;--;
Location gives you a drawback, but I think getting an item from that location is more of a lottery.

We should all start with the same money, no? To make it balanced.
I can confirm we don't start with the same amount of money ^^

Also, apparently items can be stolen from you, so money isn't really a prerequisite to obtain an item.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think Location and Shop both have pros and cons.

I think the shop mechanic can be used by scum to sell fake items as well. In regards to this @Dragomir @Kiwipom @Cray Cray your return/cancellation policy is horrible ;--;
Location gives you a drawback, but I think getting an item from that location is more of a lottery.

Also, apparently items can be stolen from you, so money isn't really a prerequisite to obtain an item.
Wait, how can you confirm we don't have the same amount of money?

Did your scum friends show you their wallets and you had more?

How would you know that ?

Scratch that, forget about it.

Yeah, though how would players know who got what item? Is it announced in the thread?

Btw what do you think of the Udell vs Mel thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.