Can Deku use 100% now ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hey guys,
So i was wondering if Deku can use 100% of one for all or not ?
Because in chapter 317 he said he is on par with all might or something like that but since when did he reach this level or is he lying to assure all might that he is going to be okay ?
I don't think he can

I think it was just to make AM at ese. He can use "pseudo" 100% with Fajin but that's it. He can deal with almost all top 5 heroes for now but still cant fooderize them, while AM at 100 was head and shoulders above anyone.

And Deku is ever more powerful than AM and has 7 quirks, so the day he is at 100% with complete mastery we will know it with a bang

Yeah he is using 100%+ but not with 100% full cowl

He is using 45% + Fajin to equal 100%

and he is using I don’t know how many % + Transmission to equal 120%

But he is not using 100% full cowl
wonder if the 100 + % thing is related to the thing AfO Shigaraki said about "braking the laws of physics", reaching impossible force.

What are you thoughts on Dekus new powers and performance vs Shigaraki AfO? Is the power kreep to fast, or just right? (imo it is, danger sense had a good introduction, but I would love to learn about all the other Quirks and see Dekus learning experience as well as his perspective/comments on his new found power).

What are you thoughts on Dekus new powers and performance vs Shigaraki AfO? Is the power kreep to fast, or just right? (imo it is, danger sense had a good introduction, but I would love to learn about all the other Quirks and see Dekus learning experience as well as his perspective/comments on his new found power).
We sort of did get that. They just didn't really get their own training arcs devoted to them.

Most of them are pretty basic anyway. Don't think we need a whole ass training arc for Float and Smokescreen.

Fa-jin and the seconds quirk are a bit more complex though.