Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup guys, hows it hanging?

I really feel bad for my overall inactivity early on and later on even, life was ridiculous, and with the heat wave here I wasn't getting on electronics much cause damn was it hot, but the heat wave is gone now and I'm apparently horny now? I don't get these characters or why the pirate is horny, but really really weird.

So, who should we lynch guys? I really don't want to lynch the last bottom right mafia cause I mean we do want a mafia faction to win right? I dunno if its possible but it would be nice to see them win, plus leaving them alive allows for a 2nd kill at night time.

We know the destroyer aint mafia so he's a good target
dunno about ryu kishi cause we don't want that brat coming back alive right, so lemme know whos the best to lynch my friends.

Sup guys, hows it hanging?

I really feel bad for my overall inactivity early on and later on even, life was ridiculous, and with the heat wave here I wasn't getting on electronics much cause damn was it hot, but the heat wave is gone now and I'm apparently horny now? I don't get these characters or why the pirate is horny, but really really weird.

So, who should we lynch guys? I really don't want to lynch the last bottom right mafia cause I mean we do want a mafia faction to win right? I dunno if its possible but it would be nice to see them win, plus leaving them alive allows for a 2nd kill at night time.

We know the destroyer aint mafia so he's a good target
dunno about ryu kishi cause we don't want that brat coming back alive right, so lemme know whos the best to lynch my friends.
Looks like you guys have won. Congrats.
:pepeanger::pepeanger:

it feels good and bad at the same time to have been right about krogo the whole time.

mr krogo im scared that cult will win if they achieve theyre goal. us helpless townies are nothing compared to ryu

it feels good and bad at the same time to have been right about krogo the whole time.

mr krogo im scared that cult will win if they achieve theyre goal. us helpless townies are nothing compared to ryu
I dunno, a taking out cult risks that brat coming back so who knows about that, also townies gotta die. There's not many of you left now either. Townies always win when scum decide to eliminate each other, the best thing to do is eliminate townies so a scum faction wins.

i
So we can murder destroyer and naomi without any care or concern? good to know.
i honestly wouldnt trust ryu. he told us the entire game has was helping townies yet he has been killing us off. also the fact that he was revived is extremely suspicious. i really do think we all lose if ryu ends up winning. i don't trust that wincon.

Status
Not open for further replies.