Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Got Muscles? -

Are you suffering from Imskinnyasatwig syndrome? Or maybe GirlsrejectmecauseIdon'thaveabs disease? Here at Jewnicorn Fitness, we can heal you of these horrible diseases by helping you attain the body of a Greek God. Come join Jewnicorn Fitness to get your body will get pumped full of testosterone, chest will become more chiseled than a stone statue, abs harder than steel, and of course, we don't skip leg day.

So if you want to look like this:

Or THIS:

OR MAYBE EVEN THIS:

Then it's time for you to become a member of Jewnicorn Fitness.

After two burnings, we the hosts are proud to announce the reopening of [Jewnicorn Fitness]! If you wish to join this prestigious gym for aspiring bodybuilders, simply email jdbwillgetyouinshape@jewnicornfitness.edu and you will receive an email from the owner himself to discuss your lifetime membership to a brand new body. For this special reopening, the membership fee will be given at a 50% discount that will last until the end of Day 1.

Alongside the reopening of [Jewnicorn Fitness], the [Clover Market] is now available to all players! Furthermore, players may now visit any location on the map in search of magical items! Beware of any potential hazards in your search.

The [Taboo Word] is now active!

Your trivia question for this day is...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Day 1.
You have 48 hours to discuss.
REMINDER: NO MORE TALKING IN YOUR MAGIC KNIGHT SQUAD SERVERS

Countdown Timer
:eeke:

Actually I do believe a member isn't town in mine, which is why I question anyone trusting theirs completely
I dont trust mine completely at all, have a good feeling about Dest and thats about it.

I asked my team to give me their reads of who they trust in the team in a descending order, then we all brough out our reads from the other players and we came to the conclusion that Lind/Bonbon/Light and FB give off sus vibes.

Id like to start with Lind atm.

Btw who do you feel isnt town in your division?

Actually I do believe a member isn't town in mine, which is why I question anyone trusting theirs completely
Tbf, I’m giving all my own members the benefit of doubt at least up until this dp. None of them seem particularly scummy and it’s better to at least, soft town lean then remain paranoid. I’d like to believe my gang is townie enough

Zemmi

GodMommie
I dont trust mine completely at all, have a good feeling about Dest and thats about it.

I asked my team to give me their reads of who they trust in the team in a descending order, then we all brough out our reads from the other players and we came to the conclusion that Lind/Bonbon/Light and FB give off sus vibes.

Id like to start with Lind atm.

Btw who do you feel isnt town in your division?[/QUOLind.

I will wait for my captain because it seems like some very strong loyalty going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.