Status
Not open for further replies.
Jew D Man I dint like his attempt to disregard TACO's claim that maybe the Captains will be using their power to recruit malleable/easily manipulated people and that some will try to recruit atleast 1 scummate per team. It seemed like Jew wanted to direct another narrative, that such a thing would never happen.
Kinda funny that TAC said that in hindsight :ihaha:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Looks like no Fujishiro voter stepped back so far to date. I might stand right after all. Maybe someone has got something on him and the news spread at least a bit, probably in the faction chats at night.

I'm wary about TAC for my previous reasoning however.

Looks like no Fujishiro voter stepped back so far to date. I might stand right after all. Maybe someone has got something on him and the news spread at least a bit, probably in the faction chats at night.

I'm wary about TAC for my previous reasoning however.
yeah vote fuji, someone on our team got a guilty result on him last night

Shush, lion prey has no say.

Actually I’ve been thinking about this; if we pick a lynch candidate per team, it will help us reduce scum control. Because surely the teams are mixed.
Bad logic. There‘s no guarantee there is. And if there is a pure Town team you‘re robbing Town of a big advantage.

Are you done being wrong all the time about my alignment my boy? Your aggressive tone isn't helping you. I don't think these are all meme votes furthermore, as so many arose and that per se is suspicious, expecially considering I don't know what happened at night with you and probably several users don't. Someone might be thinking about profiting about this. Expecially if they actually have something on you.

Also I literally merely flipped scum twice in the latest 8 months I played and that's most likely not a coincidental factor. Besides, what I did so far doesn't reek like scum meta wise and non meta wise either overall.
All the votes are from the same division, they were probably started as meme votes but sure enough some my wanna profit from it but im not taking them seriously.

I was never wrong about your alignment tho, last game i even put you in the town core after the first day but your stubborn ass was still gonna come at me.

And why is that? Because you are an ignorant and arrogant amoeba.

Dont bother tagging me or quoting me, my sanity doesnt need to read your mentally challenged ramblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.