Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@Flower you asked for my full entire rainBOWwoeaoawoeaoewo

Here it is, since there is a whole lot of names I'm just gonna do it the easy way for me and copy paste the player list and put the read on them besides them.

krogothwolf - Null but scum lean
Finalbeta - Minor town lean
Fujishiro - null
Ena - town
WANJI WUCKSMOKE -TOWWWWN
Jew D. Boy - Yep, town
TheAncientCenturion - #1
The Destoryer - Pretty good town read
Natalija - hehe, Natalija go brr
Flower - <3 null
TheKnightOfTheSea - *skkrrrttt*
Catyberry - dunno lol
Hayumi - Brobably scum
Udell - Town AF
T-Pein™ - who knows with this guy tbh
Zem - townish
Seraphoenix - wh:omegalul:
Marimo_420 - Null
Yagoo - mafia lol
Zara - Null, but minor scum lean
Juliet - Townieee
Bonbon - he won over me in a pop poll, scummy af
Light D Lamperouge - Personal bias, I'm too much in love with him. Null for now
Lindltaylor - I think his sussy baka actions make me view him as town, so Imma say town for now.
RayanOO - Town for the only reason he's on my team
Missy - I thought they were nervous, and a specific question caught me trippin, but I'm giving her the benefit of doubt
Van - Null, not much to judge off of, but low presence as a new player could indicate he's got something he wanna hide.
Melontonin - Town probably, tho idk.
Midnight Delight - townish
Ekkologix - Evil King

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So in other words, you’re being opportunistic and latching onto a preformed wagon. Noted
Not really. If I was opportunistic I would have voted him way earlier don't you believe. Instead of trying to thoroughly reason up on the matter unlike many who didn't.

Why are you not accusing the ones who casted a vote and go? And focus on me? This looks suspicious.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Because the entire Lion Team feels like a bunch of trolls.
They seem to be just having fun, or they came at this with a plan or there is something legitimate there. No need to dismiss this entirely because we know mechanical results are always > than reads.

Sure there is a smaller chance of redirection. But do you think that someone can investigate night 0?? Seems OP to me for a night 0 ability. Not only that, I hope the people from that team bothered to read this person lmao.
Yeah, an investigative ability on Night 0 does seem OP. Doesn't that tell you what exactly they're trying to do here? I think we can let them play out for a bit.

They seem to be just having fun, or they came at this with a plan or there is something legitimate there. No need to dismiss this entirely because we know mechanical results are always > than reads.

Yeah, an investigative ability on Night 0 does seem OP. Doesn't that tell you what exactly they're trying to do here? I think we can let them play out for a bit.
I like you. So smart. :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.