Status
Not open for further replies.

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
So you agree that what I said is correct about you. Well, I can feel you but you need to put more efforts tbh after all you are wizard king.


Also, I tend to ask questions before I finally decide who is my biggest sus and as of now it's TAC and flower for reasons I already laid.


I am also a bit sus of mango coz of his reads.
partly agree yea
i'll definitely get active dw

i think flower is town tbh. cant tell u about TAC/mango for sure, but its possible all 3 r just town
 

MangoSenpai

Overseer of the Holy Kekko Wars
‎
So you agree that what I said is correct about you. Well, I can feel you but you need to put more efforts tbh after all you are wizard king.


Also, I tend to ask questions before I finally decide who is my biggest sus and as of now it's TAC and flower for reasons I already laid.


I am also a bit sus of mango coz of his reads.
Give me your best shot bone boy, I'll 1v1 you any time
 

Finalbeta

Hero of Albion
‎
you are scum too arent you
Zara is known for trolling if that's what you are referring to. I thought that was common knowledge.

Regardless I still believe that those votes were complexively weakly associated with a meme-like nature. Usually when the wagon is meme oriented you get the first Unvote within 10 to 20 minutes. 150 passed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top