Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit, what is wrong with this town, Zara, the miller claim who is definitely that bisoromi bear guy who claimed indie, makes a very specific fake claim so he could fish for important info and then, after he gets what he wanted, he backs off saying it was just a idiotic joke, and just like you did when his captain fucked up everything yesterday, you say "scum wouldn't do this"
I think i will just do whatever i want too, because it looks like no one here has to bother to play as town, it's a waste of time
be quiet clown

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Bonbon sussed me when I said I didn't like him in Day 0. That's when he quoted me and started questioning me, so it appeared like he was feeling very worried about that or had my opinion of him high on his mind.

Which of course made me dislike him even more.

Lamp? Man, no idea. He's quiet, but it's his bed time. He's softer in Day 0 but I'll wait for his commentary now to continue.

Primarily dislike Hotgod for joining Clowna too much. Einstein's sorta tinfoily like normal but it feels forced here, he's too slow and self aware of it whereas normal Einstein jumps into it no holds barred. His conspiracy game is also low

My Town List:
Nat
Clowna

Lean Town:
Fridge
Father
Lanjikun
Wayumi

Lean Scum:
Hotgod
Einstein
What did you think of the Udell push I had at the beginning of the game?
What did you think of the Flowa push I had yesterday as well?

Holy shit, what is wrong with this town, Zara, the miller claim who is definitely that bisoromi bear guy who claimed indie, makes a very specific fake claim so he could fish for important info and then, after he gets what he wanted, he backs off saying it was just a idiotic joke, and just like you did when his captain fucked up everything yesterday, you say "scum wouldn't do this"
I think i will just do whatever i want too, because it looks like no one here has to bother to play as town, it's a waste of time
Relax, its not like we dont have eyes.

plenty of hours to go.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Yeah, he's scum af. He's done enough to show it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’m a conditional miller. Some nights I’m innocent and some nights I’m guilty.

My character has a phobia of catching Ls and I’m not allowed to mislynch. So I won’t be voting unless I’m like 95% sure it’s a scum lynch.
did u talk about when ur inno and when ur guilty?

i fake claimed similar sht on NF and won with it as scum so it bothers me alot

Bonbon sussed me when I said I didn't like him in Day 0. That's when he quoted me and started questioning me, so it appeared like he was feeling very worried about that or had my opinion of him high on his mind.

Which of course made me dislike him even more.

Lamp? Man, no idea. He's quiet, but it's his bed time. He's softer in Day 0 but I'll wait for his commentary now to continue.

Primarily dislike Hotgod for joining Clowna too much. Einstein's sorta tinfoily like normal but it feels forced here, he's too slow and self aware of it whereas normal Einstein jumps into it no holds barred. His conspiracy game is also low

My Town List:
Nat
Clowna

Lean Town:
Fridge
Father
Lanjikun
Wayumi

Lean Scum:
Hotgod
Einstein
If you agree with FB( i refuse to call him Einstein) then fine,

Not sure about Hotgod tho, can you elaborate man?

I think Light needs to go, i mean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.