Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yea idk i cant decide sht

we have a day and night lynch so we can take any 2 of the top scummy players out by end of this cycle

it seems day actions get no writeups so there is that

@TheAncientCenturion the joke went to far, protecting indies, derailing the thread with your troll shit and telling an indie to banish people like me ,zem ,@Ena etc

You out of your mind ?
All the CL's agreed to help me out :D

The whole point is, I need people to behave in certain ways for me to target them, CL helped get people to do so because if I did it myself for certain people it'd be so obvious what I was doing, so I did so, Zara will just reveal more to save his skin after all since I told them what to get you guys to do. I figured I'd get 1-2 phases outta it before people caught on and that'd be the end of it for me. Never excepted to last long tbh just have fun with the abilities I have while I could. :D

yea idk i cant decide sht

we have a day and night lynch so we can take any 2 of the top scummy players out by end of this cycle

it seems day actions get no writeups so there is that
Decide stuff on your own too why dont you, stop asking us.
:milaugh:
It didn't go far enough.

But Lady Luna shit the bed and Krogi was happy after banishing Lil Zem. So, whatcha gonna do?
Im being really patient with you right now, stop testing me bitch.

Emil

Certified Memelord
u think AL role is a jester?

for the joker game

krog certainly is playing like a jester and a vig on him might be more preferable tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.