Status
Not open for further replies.
I've explained it many times before, you can check my more in depth explanation. He acknowledged he met his post quota, said to look into ekko if he didn't remove his vote. It felt like a good time to get more info on him.

I thought you were gonna give some reads? Why do you keep pushing back.

Well maybe you skipped it buut I asked TAC to vote me for something that may clear him yet he refused, unlike Zara.

By the way just letting you know that his iso on beta (early on) was pretty huge as well and.... Fuji's been asking him to do them... The light and bonbon ones, after he saw his beta iso, which if iirc Fuji also asked him to do, so you are missing a lot of information. Not only that but Dest brings up a good point: why did you read all his posts from last game, yet you are too lazy to read this game? It doesn't make any sense.
I actually like this post.

Makes me feel a bit better about you.

Read list:

Fuji: Town.
Dest: Town.
JDB: Town.
Marimo: Town.
Queen: Town.
Zem: Town.
Van: Town.
Juliet: Town.

Kro: Scum, potential GF.
TAC and Natalija: I think one of them is scum. Both Idk. Usually not their style to defend team mates unless they're part of different teams.
Reborn: Still iffy, but he made good points about TAC.
Melon: Basically same as Reborn. Feeling slightly better about her.

Lanji: Iffy, but GTH Town.
Hayumi: Doesn't do much. Null.

Susopp: He'll always be sus, even if Town. Could be Town, though, because of the King thing.

Rhea and Missy: Under the radar. Wary of them.

Cal: Null now since Light didn't have time to play because of rl issues. I will look into him once he's here.

Beta: Scum lean.

Rej: Town lean.

Midnight: Weird.
Zara: Clown.

Pein: Idk.

Lind: Shady.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I did and I find it odd you'd say that when most other people have picked a side regarding that argument.

Can you give me your read list, please, though?
Alright, I know I'm long overdue but here's the read list, darling.

ScumWolf - I wouldn't mind lynching Wolfy. He loves setting things on fire and he's banning players to the shadow realm. Honestly, indies can only be fully trusted once confirmed. Also, it's very convenient that Wolfy has to kill one scum before day 3 or else he loses.

Fridge 2.0 - I think this Fridge is either an Indie or town. It's hard to say based on activity, but content wise he seems to have the strongest case against Beta and BonBon. I think his read of Light is more so on Meta. From my chat with Light in the disc server, Light seemed town.

Freddy "Queen" Mercury - My captain and town.

Simpji - null, but I think he can be town.

POT69 - I have a town read on him currently.

QueenTACy - A town lean. He seems good to me so far.

Father - He seems on the fence this game. But he might just be busy and like he said, he's going off of gut feeling or something with BonBon.

WaterMELON_Sugar - She seems jumpy this game, very jumpy. She went after Udell last phase for not defending himself and was quite quick to jump on TAC as well. Not sure where I stand with melon, but she could be scum.

Pinocchio - Our beloved King, I honestly don't see him as town completely, but we have to see more from him. He said he doesn't do his best in these big games at the early stages, so either we wait for him to get into this or investigate him.

AweZem - Town

Lara Croft - Bisorami bear, enough said.

Law's biggest hater - Town lean.

Beta's valentine - Town lean.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm under the impression that Udell is likely hiding something here.

He inferred how he is worried that I could shoot someone who sussed me and so he wants me resolved after he affirmed he thought I could be scum.

I think it doesn't make sense to be afraid of someone specifically I could shoot if he really thinks I'm scum. What's the difference.

Maybe he is indeed a scum himself afraid that I could potentially have the power at my disposal to actually shoot one of his mates.
Nah, I have a town read on Udell.

You could be scum though.

Status
Not open for further replies.