Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
B

Ballel

I loved this episode. Didn't expect it to be so good.
Tobi Roppo entrance and interactions was great. Ulti ist the best! :ultimoji:
Queen's and Apoo's show set the mood really well. :queenhear::blobdj::blobdj:
The way they teased Yamato is FIRE
:steef::kata:
I loved the SH interactions as well, we get them so rarely these days!:zorothink::sanjimeh:
Why can't all episodes post ts be this good?:josad:

Yuck grank1140 shipping apoo and queen

B

Ballel

You call Robin&Brook vs BM a proper fight?
Well, considering how much hyped the Tobiroppo got, and the fact that Black Maria was showcased as a "rival" to Who's Who and Drake, yes. But i think Robin will have a major role in the fight anyway, so it will fell like a 1vs1 by the end (despite the fact that Brook needed to help her), especially for what Black Maria did to Sanji and due to the fact that the Beast Pirates want to capture Robin herself.

Last edited:
B

Ballel

Well, considering how much hyped the Tobiroppo got, and the fact that Black Maria was showcased as a "rival" to Who's Who and Drake, yes. But i think Robin will have a major role in the fight anyway, so it will fell like a 1vs1 by the end (despite the fact that Brook needed to help her), especially for what Black Maria did to Sanji and due to the fact that the Beast Pirates want to capture Robin.
maybe there expand on it in the anime.

But in reality it
Page one
Who who
Sasaki
Ulti
Maria

Maybe in design lol (PageOne is my second favorite Tobi roppo)
Post automatically merged:

Interesting how Toei foreshadowed the only SHs who will get a proper fight in the arc :quest:
Toei also foreshadowed who is the "Oden" currently.. Luffy/ Zoro. Luffy & Zoro + Kaido = ZKK :cheers: Im sure OP opening 24 will have huge spoilers in it. Cant wait

Last edited:
Ulti and Paypay for Kid Pirates!

Ulti only deserves best. Best Waifu of One Piece.
No for Kid pirates tho...
:kata:
Post automatically merged:

Yeah power wise the ranking should look like this

WW
Drake
Sasaki
Ulti
PageOne
BM
Nah Everyone are sweating balls when ulti calling kaido idiot so the ranking should be like:

Ulti
Everyone elae