My Hero Academia Chapter 319 : Friends

Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Just read the chap

Bakugo was good in it, the guy is still himself while completly different from the beginning of the story. Love how he trashtalked Deku.

I think Ochako will take him down. I don't want Bakugo or Lida or SHoto to do it. I want Ochako to karate chop him in the end.

It will be the occasion to see some progress from the 1 A too. It's like a training battle but everyone vs Deku and more emotions

Bakugo was good in it, the guy is still himself while completly different from the beginning of the story. Love how he trashtalked Deku.
Yeah, I enjoyed Bakugo this chapter. Unlike before, he is actually cooperating with others to do stuff while also still being himself.

I was just talking about how Deku could solo class 1 A a few weeks ago. Guess it’s time to put that theory to the test lol.

It’s sad how Deku vs Bakugo used to be a good 1 v 1 rivalry fight, but now Bakugo needs to team up with classmates to fight him. Smh. Their rivalry is gone now, Deku is too far beyond Bakugo now unfortunately.

I was just talking about how Deku could solo class 1 A a few weeks ago. Guess it’s time to put that theory to the test lol.

It’s sad how Deku vs Bakugo used to be a good 1 v 1 rivalry fight, but now Bakugo needs to team up with classmates to fight him. Smh. Their rivalry is gone now, Deku is too far beyond Bakugo now unfortunately.
we will see next week :josad:
poor bakugo so much potential he could be a walking atomic bomb but hori a bum ass clown
hope the power up bakugo got in the war is not his awakening

Last edited:
Its disappointing that they are not trying to talk to each other since if Bakugo supposedly understood Deku then he would know using force is only going to get Deku dig deeper in his ways.

I have a feeling its going to end badly for Class 1A because Deku is in similar state like Shiggy was during the MVA arc. Both were delirious, angry and facing off against impossible odds. What happened Shiggy began to unlock his potential and wipe the floor with everyone.

Deku is much stronger, faster and experienced thanks to the constant fights he has been in. Deku has also studied his classmates's quirk for a year now so he knows how everyone operates. The class might know about Black Whip but they don't know anything about Fa Jin, Smokescreen and Danger Sense. Now that I think about it, now would be a good-bad time to unveil the Second's quirk which would shock Bakugo since he doesn't know about the Second or Third's quirk.

Plus Bakugo's demeanor and his classmates' serious act might set off some Deku flashbacks to his childhood when he was being constantly builled which is very likely to enrage Deku in his mental state.

Its disappointing that they are not trying to talk to each other since if Bakugo supposedly understood Deku then he would know using force is only going to get Deku dig deeper in his ways.

I have a feeling its going to end badly for Class 1A because Deku is in similar state like Shiggy was during the MVA arc. Both were delirious, angry and facing off against impossible odds. What happened Shiggy began to unlock his potential and wipe the floor with everyone.

Deku is much stronger, faster and experienced thanks to the constant fights he has been in. Deku has also studied his classmates's quirk for a year now so he knows how everyone operates. The class might know about Black Whip but they don't know anything about Fa Jin, Smokescreen and Danger Sense. Now that I think about it, now would be a good-bad time to unveil the Second's quirk which would shock Bakugo since he doesn't know about the Second or Third's quirk.

Plus Bakugo's demeanor and his classmates' serious act might set off some Deku flashbacks to his childhood when he was being constantly builled which is very likely to enrage Deku in his mental state.
Cope

Yeah it depends on how serious deku is and how much his body can handle.........that being said the narrative is for him to lose maybe.......

Welp, as you say later Bakugou at least knows about Float, Smokescreen and Danger sense so he may have told the others. Also we don't know if he knows about Fa Jin and the 2nd's quirk since we don't know how deep All Might's investigation was, maybe they(All Might, Deku and Bakugou) knew their quirks it's just that we(readers) don't know.

--------------------

For some reason, even tho when i read the chapter for the first time i thought it was impossible, after reading the chapter several times i've been thinking that this is the perfect place for the traitor reveal. Class A don't even know that there is a traitor and Deku has been always focusing outside UA while looking for 'assasins'. If there is a traitor in the class this is the perfect place to put him, no one will expect it and Deku can't even walk properly so if class A manages to somehow defeat him and the traitor appears like Kanjuurou(but this time with no one knowing who is the traitor) it would be perfect.

Deku is much stronger, faster and experienced thanks to the constant fights he has been in.
lets wait and see how bakugo s new power up gonna be + he has yet to go all out people underastimating him + hes a combat genius
before the power up he could keep up with 30% deku even passing him in speed
half dead he was able to speed blitz 4-5 nomus easy + let s not forget how he cornered shigaraki with ez with that big explosion
takes speed and tehnique

bakugo can counter many of deku s quirks
black whip is useless he s to fast
danger sense with stun grenade
smoke screen he can blow it away easy

Oh and I don't think Deku will directly fight them... Maybe...

He is most likely trying to escape from them, he will likely just use smokescreen, float, danger sense and black whip but i don't see him fighting.

At least that's my opinion, i just don't see him hitting them at pseudo 100% or even 50%.

For some reason, even tho when i read the chapter for the first time i thought it was impossible, after reading the chapter several times i've been thinking that this is the perfect place for the traitor reveal. Class A don't even know that there is a traitor and Deku has been always focusing outside UA while looking for 'assasins'. If there is a traitor in the class this is the perfect place to put him, no one will expect it and Deku can't even walk properly so if class A manages to somehow defeat him and the traitor appears like Kanjuurou(but this time with no one knowing who is the traitor) it would be perfect.
No, I think the perfect time for a traitor reveal would be when the UA barrier is used.

Like, the UA barrier may genuinely be something the villains can't get through from the outside, but if there is a traitor inside who can compromise it, that would be a good way to throw a spanner in the heroes relying on that barrier.