My Hero Academia Chapter 319 : Friends

Rate The Chapter!

• Total voters
Eh, I'm not sure there is a traitor anymore. If there was, the traitor would have prevented Kirishima from poisoning Giganto.
Well it could be explained why they didn’t. At this point either reveal the traitor now or just admit you dropped the plot point

Who we can exclude from being the traitor:

Bakugo, Shoto, Ochako, Iida, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima.
Kaminari, Jirou, Ashido (fought the League and helped poison Giganto, and we saw Kaminari's thoughts, he loves Jirou + Ashido only remembered Giganto when she saw him in the forest).
Tokoyami, Mezo, Tsuyu (had fights with the League and Shigaraki would have decayed Tsuyu, no way he'd do that to a friend).

Literally the only possibilities would be guys like Sero, Koji and Hagakure. And Aoyama was semi-debunked already. I don't see any room for a traitor in Class A.

For what it worth, I want Horikoshi to make Ochako,Bakugo,Shoto and IIda to be the last one standing when they finally defeat Deku due to teamwork and him being worn-down to the bone.

Literally the only possibilities would be guys like Sero, Koji and Hagakure. And Aoyama was semi-debunked already. I don't see any room for a traitor in Class A.
I'm not big fan of MHA, or not fan at all, but Hagakure was always number one in list of possible traitor/spy from the very begining. She like always was behind scene in major battles. Maybe her power is one that AFO gives her(which means she has more)...but still hard to understand what was goal of traitor from the very begining.