Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you don't like coincidences then stop reading any manga. Most stories won't even exist if the circumstances aren't made convenient, lol.
It would be passable if Koby wasn’t such a bitch ass hoe for two years submitting to the weakest pirate captains in 1000 chapters
Post automatically merged:

the magic of the story lies in acceptance and comprehension of oda's ideas... not the counterfactual critique of what they should have been... thats the charm that gets me through every chapter.. its all contingent upon the way you ask "why"
instead of asking "why didn't oda portray XYZ a certain way"... asking "why? , what could this mean, why did he make a certain character say this or do that" could influence the way you comprehend things or in this case Oda's story.. it makes the story more realistic and palpable hence.. more heart touching..
I thought that too before but now I’m convinced Oda doesn’t care about this story

It would be passable if Koby wasn’t such a bitch ass hoe for two years submitting to the weakest pirate captains in 1000 chapters
Post automatically merged:

I thought that too before but now I’m convinced Oda doesn’t care about this story
I stopped having faith in OP chapters nowadays. Only when this terrible arc will finally end i will feel again the shiver of the unknow,and the excitment for good characters to appear. Until then,we'll get for the next few months filler chapters about fights with no plot progression,and in the Fall maybe some plot progression with the final round between Luffy and Kaido starting. Maybe in 2022,if Wano ends,One Piece will become great again. Maybe.
One Piece is nearing its end, there won't be many arcs after Wano. Pre ts quality will never cone back.

Oda not gonna do that. I bet even Kiku is alive
Oda said it himself, he literally says that he doesn't care about creating a story, he just wants to creat ridicules and absurd characters. Oda admits it publicly, he doesn't give a shit, he knows that his stupid fans will still call every chapter "peak fiction" ether way.

@Kromage911 See I told you even ODa doesn’t give a fuck
Just look at the revolutionaries and you got your answer. Oda is shitting on them, the story will only progress with Luffy. Dragon is planning everything for 20 years but he will achieve shit because Luffy is the chosen one. Let a stupid 19 year old be better than his smart father....

One Piece is nearing its end, there won't be many arcs after Wano. Pre ts quality will never cone back.

Oda not gonna do that. I bet even Kiku is alive
Maybe the pre-TS quality wont come back,but i think that after this big Yonko arc,the next big arc,that will be the final one,will be better,and it will finally give us some deepening on Shanks,Mihawk,Blackbeard and Dragon. Way better characters than Big Mom and Kaido (who didnt even receive a flashback yet,anyway!)

Just look at the revolutionaries and you got your answer. Oda is shitting on them, the story will only progress with Luffy. Dragon is planning everything for 20 years but he will achieve shit because Luffy is the chosen one. Let a stupid 19 year old be better than his smart father....
Ah don’t remind me. I’m afraid Oda will shit on Dragon and have Luffy defeat Im. That would mean Dragon and the Revs would do fuck all and are at best given the Scabbard treatment. And I’ll be honest, the scabbards are stronger canonically then the revs

Why I still read One Piece?
I’ve spend around 16 years of my life reading it and I want to know it’s ending.
I care for some characters a lot and love the world building/mystery
Otherwise I would’ve dropped it already.
You can know how it ends without reading it weekly.
You can take a break and read everything in one go ore just read the ten final chapters.
There is absolutely nothing in the world that force you to read One Piece weekly.

Why I still read One Piece?
I’ve spend around 16 years of my life reading it and I want to know it’s ending.
I care for some characters a lot and love the world building/mystery
I love the other fractions like the Marines and Revs and still wait for their actions
Otherwise I would’ve dropped it already.
exactly, I read the first 100 or so chapters of 7 deadly sins and I though it was trash so I dropped it, at this point im so deep into One Piece there's only a few things Oda can do to force me drop the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.