Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
this is interesting, from the very begining Luffy has not much of development of the way he thinks and acts maybe because he's an ignorant type of character from the begining, meanwhile Deku has a very major development and we can see Deku's reason to act on particular way.
Depends on how you look at it.

Deku never really struggled with his power. Breaking his bones was a daily thing for him. He has one of the most broken enhancement quirks.

Why I still read One Piece?
I’ve spend around 16 years of my life reading it and I want to know it’s ending.
I care for some characters a lot and love the world building/mystery
Otherwise I would’ve dropped it already.
Same! Only I don't read the chapters anymore, I just read the spoilers to find out what's going on, I might read chapter if there's something interesting in it like: new character reveals, mystery reveals like the new son god Nika, or flashback chapters.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It’s like a addiction at this point. I think every week it will be great and keep reading it... I know what you mean though
I read it only because of my stupid habit of "Finishing what I started".

Normally I would drop Naruto and Nanatsu no Taizai. Naruto during the 4th Great Ninja War and Nanatsu during DK arrival but I have a habit of finishing mangas.

Status
Not open for further replies.