Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Naruto, reread Jiraiya vs Pain...
God that feeling, when I reread it and remember the old days. Naruto pre Naruto war was god tier, alone the tension of Jiraiya vs Pain and after Itachi vs Sasuke and the truth of Itachi, give me hard feeling. Boruto can´t even take 2/10 what we get in naruto in the past....
Team 10 arc - Pain arc were the golden times of Naruto

And Sabo is literally Ace 2.0
Sabo was not Ace 2.0 except for design (his childhood design was entirely different)...it could be such that he changed his style similar to Ace as a memory or something else (or simply Oda retconing to cater Ace fans).....inheriting mera mera no mi doesn't make him Ace....Sabo is more ruthless and more practical and intelligent fighter than Ace...

God that feeling, when I reread it and remember the old days. Naruto pre Naruto war was god tier, alone the tension of Jiraiya vs Pain and after Itachi vs Sasuke and the truth of Itachi, give me hard feeling. Boruto can´t even take 2/10 what we get in naruto in the past....
Boruto is just milking of the cash cow right?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I will one day. One of the greatest moments in Naruto.

Naruto after Pain arc died for me.

( - few moments like Madara revival. Madara GOAT of 4th Ninja war arc ).

Boruto would be good if Boruto didn't exist and this snowflake generation was born during the war.

Also the return of Kishimoto killed this manga.

Sabo was not Ace 2.0 except for design (his childhood design was entirely different)...it could be such that he changed his style similar to Ace as a memory or something else (or simply Oda retconing to cater Ace fans).....inheriting mera mera no mi doesn't make him Ace....Sabo is more ruthless and more practical and intelligent fighter than Ace...
Fire Fruit
Second in Command to someone Very Important
Free Spirited does their own thing
Protects Luffy from Blackbeard Pirates
:saitahu::zorothink:Who could it be

Pain arc was a GOAT arc....even fourth ninja war was not so bad....it has its moments.....it could have been better if Naruto had explored more villages and develop relevant side characters before fourth ninja war and also having one or two more organisations like akatsuki......
The fourth ninja war had good and bad moments. I think handling a final war is always difficult

Jiraya death and Itachi torment when he had to end his own parents literally made me cry

Status
Not open for further replies.