Status
Not open for further replies.
Ace was not second in command......
And if we go like that Ace is a pirate while Sabo is a revolutionary
Sabo is Luffy brother just like Ace...
Sabo saving Luffy from BBP is just a callback ....nothing more than that.....
Blackbeard didn't become whitebeard because he is the current gura user right?
Blackbeard after getting Gura Gura took over WBs spot in the new world. He absorbed all of Whitebeard territories, trade routes, and business practices.

Bro… WB was prepping Ace to be the next captain. That’s literally what a Second in a command is. As you can clearly see now Marco is not leading the WB pirates nor does he have CoC.

Team 10 arc - Pain arc were the golden times of Naruto
It was overall the way about each fight, each confrontation.
Alone look the tension and writing of Pain vs Jiraiya:

Hype, epincess, mystery around Pain, strategy(something with you guys never going to see in Boruto where God fight to each other), tension, feeling, fightstyle, writing.
This was peek Naruto golden ara, something with I really rare experince for a manga.

Itachi vs Sasaku was top too:

Insane Genjutsu battle, insane taijutsu, ninjutsu, strategy, twist, everything was in this battle, god like, something with you witness only few times in naruto so far.
Alone Itachi vs Sasuke>>Whole Boruto manga.
Boruto is a fraud, get god powers right after another without doing big trainings, without taking many Ls, dude get his big W against fucking Momoshiki. The reason why Boruto get watched is because of Naruto and Sasuke, as @Seth pointed it out.

Sasuke vs Itachi was peek ficition, take over 9chapters of fighting, that was a well writed battle, something with you not even witness in other mangas.

Luffy’s older brother who is protective of him, has his own adventure, is facing off against one of the final villains and faces an adversity that puts his status in the air and has the mera mera no mi

who am I describing?
As if Sabo was not older brother since ASL flashback....did you skip that part?
Sabo is "revolutionary" while Ace is a "pirate"
Dragon is also going to face off against one of the final villains
let us talk about status part later when we know about it....
Having mera mera no mi doesn't make him Ace....did Blackbeard become Whitebeard because he had gura gura no mi or did Zoro become Oden because he is using enma?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sasuke vs Itachi was peek ficition, take over 9chapters of fighting, that was a well writed battle, something with you not even witness in other mangas.
The fact that Itachi let Sasuke win still gets me laughing to this day even tho I liked Sasuke.

Dude was ill and on death doors and he still would've fucked Sasuke over:milaugh:

It was overall the way about each fight, each confrontation.
Alone look the tension and writing of Pain vs Jiraiya:

Hype, epincess, mystery around Pain, strategy(something with you guys never going to see in Boruto where God fight to each other), tension, feeling, fightstyle, writing.
This was peek Naruto golden ara, something with I really rare experince for a manga.

Itachi vs Sasaku was top too:

Insane Genjutsu battle, insane taijutsu, ninjutsu, strategy, twist, everything was in this battle, god like, something with you witness only few times in naruto so far.
Alone Itachi vs Sasuke>>Whole Boruto manga.
Boruto is a fraud, get god powers right after another without doing big trainings, without taking many Ls, dude get his big W against fucking Momoshiki. The reason why Boruto get watched is because of Naruto and Sasuke, as @Seth pointed it out.

Naruto was my favourite anime/manga during that time. One piece became my favourite later on. Probably during the fourth ninja war Naruto dropped in my eyes

Having mera mera no mi doesn't make him Ace....did Blackbeard become Whitebeard because he had gura gura no mi or did Zoro become Oden because he is using enma?
Sabo was fine if he stayed dead and lmao, you really ignore all the similarities just to focus on the DF part?

Oda stans lol

Lmao what’s ironic is Benn Beckman said Ace was better suited as a Revolutionary than a Pirate bc there are endless regimes he can topple and he’d have no purpose after becoming PK. Which is so funny because as we know Sabo is already a Revolutionary. Benn Beckman was basically saying Sabo is alternate timeline Ace :gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.