Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

dYamato is stronger than King could be real :D anyway i bet Kaido has no idea how strong is his daughter and will be very surprised. she will hurt him for sure more than Kid , Law and Killer (who know maybe even more than Luffy and Zoro)

dYamato is stronger than King could be real :D anyway i bet Kaido has no idea how strong is his daughter and will be very surprised. she will hurt him for sure more than Kid , Law and Killer (who know maybe even more than Luffy and Zoro)
I don't think more than Luffy and Zoro. Since she is joining the crew , in particular, there is no way she will be stronger than these two.

H

humanbeing

I don't think more than Luffy and Zoro. Since she is joining the crew , in particular, there is no way she will be stronger than these two.
for now she might be stronger she has more training time , she was as strong as Ace 4 years ago and as it shown in the new episode she trains. no doubt Luffy and Zoro will e stronger at the end of the arc and maybe are now as well but she knows more about haki for sure.

for now she might be stronger she has more training time , she was as strong as Ace 4 years ago and as it shown in the new episode she trains. no doubt Luffy and Zoro will e stronger at the end of the arc and maybe are now as well but she knows more about haki for sure.
Oda will make her weaker by plot. Like he did woth Robin.

J

Joy D. MADS

It's probably just the typical hype chapter for the protagonist. Yamato gets the jump on Kaido with her Hybrid, get a good at it, then Kaido proceeds to win after the fact. It

Maybe former MADS, current SSG member?

Oda unfortunately did not go into depth with Underworld members. Maybe he does post Wano but not sure at this point
Yeah... I'm sure this dude, amongst the others, has shown a bit deeper like for science and he looked very angry when Luffy smashed all.

So, as you said, maybe he's a member or even a high ranked member into SSG or maybe he is associated with Kurohige, for example.

EDIT: THANKS A LOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.